ForumsForum GamesOfficer, it is not what it looks like...

406 110911
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

This has been popular in a few other forums. Here is how it goes:

You have been driving, and a police officer has pulled you over. In the back of the car are three items the person above you listed. How can you explain what you are up to?

I will list three things, and the person below me has to explain what he or she was doing with those three things in the back. The he or she names three things for the next person.

Here goes!

You were in the car with:

A bloody pigeon,
Gantic tied up,
A condom.

• 406 Replies
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Officer, I was kidnapped. They forced me to drive them, while they do their foreplay in the trunk.

A vibrator
Ray William Johnson
Half of a chicken

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Trust me officer, your just dreaming.

snag
derpy suit (out of derpy's skin)
cupcakes made out of derpy's meat

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Those things officer? Oh their nothing. Here, have a cupcake.

A drug laced cupcake
An unconscious police officer
An instruction manual titled "Cupcakes"

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I was on my why to give these things to "Somebody".

pinkie pie
unconscious police officer (with my ripped open)
cupcakes

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(Your ripped open what?)

Oh hey officer, I was bringing this officer home. Pinkie wanted to throw a party for him, and brought cupcakes.

A crumpled up piece of paper
A penguin
A pony

Waldorf
Waldorf
727 posts
Archduke

What? A pony? What pony? There ain't no pony? I wonder if you see some unicorn or even penguin? Officer I think you had a tough day today. You need some rest!

A Plasma Canon
A Minigun
Screaming Justin Bieber in chains

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Trust me officer, this will do the world good

Waldorf
100 Justin Beiber records
A very angry penguin.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

You see this penguin was going to use those 100 justin beiber records on waldorf for some reason and i got drag into it....

Snag
waldorf
Crickster (with cupcakes and a chainsaw)

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Thank you officer, you saved my from a horrible fate.

Bound and gagged Crickster
Empty cupcake tins
Book titled "Cupcakes, a how to for mass murders"

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

HELP PINKIE PIE'S TRYING TO TURN ME INTO CUPCAKES

snag (gagged)
crickster (with taser)
waldorf (with really bad music disc)

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Officer, go get some rest, you're starting to see things.

A fried egg
A noodle strainer
A very ugly rug

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What? Of course not! Why would my fried eggs, noodle strainer covered in blood and ugly rug covered in blood and looks to appear what might be a dead body inside, have to do with the recent murders?

A laptop
A stripper
A pair of keys

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'm a real estate agent and I was just taking this woman to her new home. That laptop contains my work.

A gun which shoots out a flag saying 'BANG!'
A ski mask
A crocodile

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Well, you see, there was this little orphan child I knew long ago whose dream has always been to go skiing in the Alps with his two brothers and five sisters, but the poor lad had an awful condition. If he was out in the cold for more than a minute, his face would freeze solid and they'd need to thaw it out before he could breathe again. He told me that, if he only had a ski mask, his dream could come true. Money was scarce, but I promised him that, no matter what, I'd buy him a ski mask as soon as I could afford one. Unfortunately, over the next nine years, I was still struggling to make ends meet. I forgot about my promise, and when I finally ran into money, I spent it on myself and eventually became a success.
It came as an awful shock this morning, when I got news that the poor boy had a terrible accident down at the meat packaging plant. He's on death's door now, and if I don't get this ski mask to him before he goes, everyone will think I've abandoned him.
The toy gun is there because I was out buying socks with my grandmother when I heard of the dreadful incident, and there wasn't any time to wait in line at the registers, so I faked a hold-up. I didn't take any money, mind you, I just left in a hurry.
That's just it, officer. I had no idea their pet crocodile was loose. I just found it on the road side and picked it up. That crocodile is the only thing they have worth having. Before he died, the boy's stingy uncle bequeathed all he had to it and the bankers were only holding out because they knew it was near the end of its life. If anyone tells them it's gone missing, the bank will foreclose on the orphanage and they'll be peniless. They may have to leave the boy in a ditch somewhere, as they won't be able to give him a proper burial, which is why I have to get moving right away.

1 A hands-free phone through which someone is saying that he just needs a few more hours to prepare the gold bullion and warheads for transport. He adresses you by name.
2 A big machine that looks kind of like a water cooler made of sheet metal, stamped with the label "FUSION CHANNEL ANNIHILATOR".
3 Your signed and handwritten manuscript titled "My Ingenious Plan for Global Domination and/or Annihilation" which contains, in exhaustive detail, the step-by-step procedure for an insidious plot involving a fusion channel annihilator, complete with schematics of something that looks kind of like a water cooler and various notes on how to extort vast quantities of gold bullion and nuclear arms from the UN, overthrow it, and conquer the world. The plot appears to be entirely foolproof, provided that you can get across the border without being stopped for questioning.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You see, I'm the prop designer for a comedy movie about an evil genius trying to take over the world and I had to make the props as genuine as possible in order to prevent ruining the atmosphere of the movie. What your hear on the phone right now is only a recording for one of the scenes in it. That machine doesn't actually work since it was designed to be faulty. The manuscript itself is also a prop and following the instructions don't actually have any purpose because they won't lead to anything.

1. A container with a storm brewing inside it
2. A machine with the map of the world along with words 'TARGETING SYSTEM' stamped on it.
3. A small capsule that when broken, would produce a fully fuelled rocket equipped with a sattelite

Showing 226-240 of 406