ForumsForum GamesOfficer, it is not what it looks like...

406 110734
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

This has been popular in a few other forums. Here is how it goes:

You have been driving, and a police officer has pulled you over. In the back of the car are three items the person above you listed. How can you explain what you are up to?

I will list three things, and the person below me has to explain what he or she was doing with those three things in the back. The he or she names three things for the next person.

Here goes!

You were in the car with:

A bloody pigeon,
Gantic tied up,
A condom.

• 406 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

wha the heck is a condom anyway.

How did you all miss that?
Anywho

"Yo officer meh bro. Ya see..this bearded dude, he says he is Jesus. He gots to get to a meeting with his followers in which he gives them this wine and bread before the spaceship flies over and takes them away to salvation. Now you don't want to stop Jesus, do you??"

A bible
a match
and a note with your handwriting stating how you despise the book and wish they would all be destroyed
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

"No, Officer I really love god... These are just... Um... Well... *dot dot dot*"

A cup of red liquid
a straw
a pitchfork

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

"I'm not going to lie officer. I killed a man with this-here pitchfork..and this liquid is his blood. But..since I told you the truth..you'll let me off with like a warning or something, right? ...right?"

A dead cop's head
A gun
Cake's Fashion Nugget CD

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

"Well the cop was trying to take away my CD copy of Cake's Fashion Nugget, and although I insisted that it was legal for me to own it, he persisted in his attempts to confiscate it. So, I claimed self defense, shot him, then severed his head. You know, to make sure he didn't rise again as a zombie."

A frozen burrito
pang
a rusty shovel covered in pink nail polish

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

"Ok officer, I'll explain it ONE MORE TIME. I was trying to insert the burrito into my rectu-don't ask why that isn't important! Anyways...so I was trying to d-of course the shovel is necessary! The pink nail polish? Do I really need to explain why that's on there how uncultured are you?!"

Nurve
Nurve's hair
a camera

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

"Oh hey officer? Every been interested in... acting?"

A paper plate
A swastika made from semi-frozen ramen
A home security system

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

"Officer, please, I'm in a hurry. My son is doing a speech on why Hitler didn't do anything wrong and I'm bringing the ramen. The cameras? Ok..between you and me..he hasn't seen me in some time now...ok well..that was a lie. It isn't my son. It's some random kid I've been following and recording video of and-hey, this won't go against me will it?"

5 marijuana
a bottle of nickles
tuft of fur from a cat

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

"I found a cat eating these leaves and I thought I'd have the follicles tested to see if the THC is immediately traceable, so I'm on my way to the research lab and I intend to pay for the study in nickels. This information could be vital for law enforcement in the future."

3 different Monopoly boards
A fecal-coated axe
A graphing calculator

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

"Wanna play, officer? That's right..all 3 games at once. Hope you have your calculator ready..some crazy maths is going to be involved. The axe? Oh don't fret..last guy I played cheated.

He bought Boardwalk even though I told him I wanted it..how crazy is that?!"

Dorsal fin of a dolphin
Dorsal fin of a shark
Black and white tv

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Oh, Officer! Yeah, I was just surfing around on my TV like your normal, everyday person. And then I saw these two fisherman walking outside my window. I said, "Hey! Where are you going with those?" and they responded, "Oh I'm going to try and sell these on the market to feed my wife and kids." So I killed 'em! I hate markets! Ugh! Don't ever mention them to me!

Flashlight with no batteries
Batteries covered in fecal matter
Severed human torso

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

So, I was out hiking, had my flashlight and everything. And this guy approaches me using his hands to move like a gorilla. He says he's really hungry. Without warning, he takes my flashlight and opens it to get the batteries. He ate the batteries, dropped the empty flashlight and tried to run, but he slammed into a rock and died instantly. I had a hunting knife with me, so I tried to cut the batteries out, but I couldn't see very well in the dark. I then remembered that I had spare batteries in my pocket, so I put them in the flashlight and saw that I had cut a little too much. I found the old batteries, but I decided to leave them in him to help prove what happened. Apparently he'd been on a liquid diet for weeks because they slid out immediately, so I took them and the body with me.

A fushigi ball
A bloody basket
A lightsaber

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

"Well, you see I was trying to play a new kind of extreme sport that I invented. It doesn't have a name yet but it involves hitting a fushigi ball with a lightsaber into a basket. Yes, the fushigi balls are strangely immune against lasers. As for why the basket is so bloody, it's because there happened to be a few people who happened to be in the path of my lightsaber. Anyway, want to play?"

A KFC bucket
Watermelons
The Easter Bunny

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

"I'm trying to egg [ehhh..see what I did there??] on a friend of mine. Yeah he's black so what??"

A black guy
your girlfriend
a bottle for your tears

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

"My girlfriend broke up with me for this black guy. And to add further insult to my wounds, I'm being forced to drive them to a nearby hotel while watching them get all lovely dovely and stuff."

A UFO
Some Martians
An FBI agent

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Sir, if you could just look at this Black stick camera *put on sunglasses*

A butterknife
A bucket of blood.
The bleeding, Dying Miley Cyrus

Showing 46-60 of 406