ForumsThe TavernBattle of the Foods (Current battle: pg. 34)

327 148058
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Everything else is battling, why should food be left out?

This should be pretty straightforward. Two foods will battle against each other, and the one with the most votes will win the round. Obviously you get one vote per round.

ROUND 1: Hamburgers vs. Hotdogs

http://thecarnivoreproject.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345295c269e20115701a9477970b-800wi

http://cdn.frugalcouponliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/regal-hot-dog.jpg

Let the battle begin!

• 327 Replies
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

spaghetti

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

SPAGHETTI!!!!

ID EAT IT EVERY SINGLE NIGHT OF MY LIFE IF I COULD!!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chow mein is a fine dish to eat when ordering Chinese food. However I have to go with the classic spaghetti. It's just so classical.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Did I just read Spaghetti ?! Spaghetti !!!

GUNspite101
GUNspite101
24 posts
Jester

If you scratch out most of the vegetables and leave more noodles I'd go with chow mein. If we are not allowed to do this, spaghetti.

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

Im diffrent Chow Mein

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

If you scratch out most of the vegetables and leave more noodles I'd go with chow mein.

There's no limit on how many noodles and how few vegetables you choose to eat with your chow mein, so I'll put your vote down for chow mein.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Spaghetti is a gift from the gods, bestowed upon mankind for the sole purpose of olfactory pleasure, and to show our piety towards our sacred deities, we interlace circular amalgamations of animal flesh into the mixture of gentle noodles to represent the invulnerability of the gods. Then we ingest the nourishment in a rather ironic manner and have a good titter at how we have just devoured the gods themselves, even though we are quite aware that, in a literal sense, we most certainly have not eaten any actual gods.

Short answer: I like spaghetti more.

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

why can't we mix the two together and have chowghetti with meinanara sauce?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I can't think of a solid, objective justification for why my vote is for spaghetti. I just prefer its flavor to that of chow mein.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I just finished eating some spaghetti, why? Because I like it! Spaghetti is my choice!

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Chow mein is Chinese food, but spaghetti is Italian.

What would I pick? Spaghetti. It is healthier and tastier!

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Those meaty and juicy spaghetti

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

I'll just quote myself from page 15, the last time chow mein was in a battle.

I must go with chow mein. Chinese food has always been one of my favorites, and I always order chow mein in a Chinese restaurant. My kids love it too. The younger one laughs each time the older one slurps up a noodle. How can you vote against a child's laughter?

I make spaghetti almost every day and I still prefer chow mein.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I love both chow mein and spaghetti. I'm going to pick spaghetti because meatballs and marinara sauce.

Showing 196-210 of 327