ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDesign a T-shirt for AG

42 11133
GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

This thread is for one of the ideas mentioned here.

NOTE - This isn't for submitting a design. This is to see how many people would like to partake in a contest, in which the best T-shirt designs get voted for. The winning one, going up on market in the AG SHOP.

If you would like to partake, post here saying so. Other wise, DO NOT POST

If we get enough people, we may be able to start the contest.

Thanks.

• 42 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'd love to do this.

I recommend the following guidelines:

1) Original content only- but it can include the logo and AG related material, obviously.

2) Must somehow reflect the theme of AG

3) Only things G (and maybe PG) rated. Nothing obscene, or for mature audiences.

Perhaps one ought to also show how the design fits on the shirt. We'll decide how to vote if there's sufficient interest?

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

I would also like to say that it couldn't really be about any games unless made by AG. I believe there would be some copyright issues with that. Also, staying with the them, they could include the cool Armatars and things like that.

Maybe even the rare, Strop Armatar, that so many have seemed to copy, haha. You should get that TradeMarked Strop.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Well, if this contest does happen, ill participate.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I'm already designing it as we speak! This is going to be fun, haha.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

i have already made one. but im not releasing it until i can win something lol

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I am IN.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

@ Jikek

It's not really a contest to win anything special.

I mean, it would really just be the satisfaction of helping out AG advertise, and having your design on the shirt.

But maybe they could send the winner, some of the Ball-Revamped balls, or something like they did with past contests.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Wait.. so what are we allowed to use for the shirt? What kind of shirt to we want. Super serious or half playful or what? Perfectly drawn? Any criteria?

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

The criteria is what is mentioned above, and I'm sure once and IF this is final there will be more.

But pretty much, keep it PG like Strop states, and use Logos created by yourself and maybe things like Armatars.

Also so far we have 5 entries, so I just though I would let everyone know.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Is there an armorgames font? Or which font does AG use for logo? Need to finish up my thing!

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure about that. You can see the logo at the top and maybe get am idea from that, but I think it would be okay if you used your own.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yeah it's just I want to give the logo proper font if it's used! :P

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Should I post the design now?

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Oh no, this is just to see who would like to join.

If this goes through, we will probably wait a few days to set it all up, and then people can post their designs.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

But I am so excited. And need some criticism on how to make it better!

Showing 1-15 of 42