ForumsGamesGrand Theft Auto

44 17115
Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

I want to express how much joy all of these games have brought me. From GTA 3 on the PS2 to the new fifth one I love Grand Theft Auto! Anyone else?

• 44 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Government was right...I'm a crazed, unpredictable killer now.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

The prob with this game that it's....... Well, more hardcore than I expected.
But otherwise, fine. like it!

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

Of course GTA is a great game, and I have liked the development of the story; that is above mindless killing, in the more recent titles. The story actually expresses some dark aspects of reality that we, and even the entertainment industry tend to shy away from. Yes, drug killings happen every day, and the fact that a game can express that aspect in some manner, in a sense, educating the people that play the game.
Indeed, this is a game, yes, it is for fun. But realize that the things that happen within these games do happen in real life, and it does affect people... the characters that you psuedo care for, because they wrote a good story.

Simply: YES

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

The game is starting to show some censored stuff... And not good if you have a 5, 3, and another baby on the way. But other than that.... I like it.

Though I think they should decrease the cursing in the game.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

The game is starting to show some censored stuff... And not good if you have a 5, 3, and another baby on the way. But other than that.... I like it.

...Is this a joke? One of the highlights of GTA is how crude and vulgar it is. You're not supposed to play it with your toddlers.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Those darn M rated games. It's almost like they don't expect children to be playing them or be around them.
bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

@d_dude : I dont care about the violent and cursing, I just hate the part when they show... Boo... Books.

Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

What is everyone's favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I remember when GTA III first came out... I was a freshman in high school and I was just starting to get into video games. I never had a PlayStation, but I had a friend who did and we would play it for hours every day after school!

So to answer your question, Fuzio, that would definitely be my favorite of all of them!

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

I actually prefer the first one, I played it in my PC once, and it was different... y'know...

200th post!

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i remember being 6 playing gta 3 on my moms old bf's ps2. i wanted it crazy but i only had a ps1 so he bought me GTA 2 and i ended up getting a ps2 after they broke up and got gta 3 and crash badicoot. i loved gta ever since. not only for its violence and all but the story has entertained me as well

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Definitely GTA Vice City. Vice City was one of my first games. Because of nostalgia I want to play it right now, but my crappy computer is the problem.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Either III or Vice City. I enjoyed the missions more in III, but Vice City seemed to have more interactive opportunities.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I had, GTA 4, GTA V, GTA SA, GTA Vice city.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

GTA III was actually the first real video game I ever played. Even before I got my first console at the age of 8. So yes, Grand Theft Auto III was my favorite game when I was 7. And you thought you were a screwed up kid.

Showing 1-15 of 44