ForumsForum GamesClaim to Magical Fame

82 15067
anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

1. New players are always welcome.
2. This is single player.
3. You are welcome to do whatever you wish, as long as it doesnât break any rules. WHATEVER YOU WANT.
4. Read to the bottom of the page in case Iâve decided to add something to the CS.
5. Delete anything in brackets in the CS.
6. All starting scenarios are unique and specialized, based on your personality, bio, age, name, gender, and random factors. You may get classes and equipment right from the start if everything works.
7. I add all equipment and perk bonuses automatically.
8. If you do not like making personality/bio descriptions, Iâll add one for you. Youâll be the blandest, most uninteresting person ever though.

You are a mage, destined for greatness. The question is though, how will you achieve it? Will you be an infamous necromancer or a wise priest? Leader of armies or destroyer of armies?

Name: (What people call you.)
Bio: (You add it.)
Personality: (You add it.)
Guild: Mageâs Guild. (You can get different guilds as time goes on. For now you only have the most basic guild for wizards.
Class: Mage (The most basic class for wizards.)
Exp: 0/10 (When you level up you get something. What you get you never know, but itâll always be at least arguably good. You are allowed to, out of character, request level-up bonuses.)
Perk: +5 to mana.
Stats: (Your different skills in magic. You have 25 points to add to each stat, 1 point=5 points for health)
Mana: 10 (How much magical energy you have.)
Health: 20 ( How big of a hit you can take.)
Speed: 5 (How fast you can move.)
Solid Manipulation: 0 (How well you can manipulate solids.)
Liquid Manipulation: 0 (How well you can manipulate liquids.)
Gas Manipulation: 0 (How well you can manipulate gases.)
Plasma Manipulation: 0 (How well you can manipulate plasmas. If you didnât know, lightning and fire are plasmas.)
Creation: 0 (How good you are at creating whatever. Once created you have no control over the object though.)
Life: 0 (How good you are at healing/creating/reviving life.)
Preferences: None (Any specific things youâre good at, like water within liquid manipulation.)
Inventory: Nothing (Anything which is in limited supply, e.i potions.)
Equipment: Brown cotton robes, pants, and shirt. Leather shoes. (Anything which is permanent, unless destroyed.)
Gold: 50 (The universal money. 1 gold is equivalent to the price of a chocolate bar in our world.)

• 82 Replies
thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Name: Mark
Bio: At a very young age Mark was tested for magecraft, and it was found he had it. When he was sent for further study, it was found he had the talent for Necromancy. Immediately he was shunned by the magic community. The University of Magical Craft did everything short of kicking him out. Mark got the message, and left. He's been growing up on the streets of Crestilia ever since, forced into a gang where his power grew. Even though his surroundings were miserable, he tried to remain humble. Through the gang, Mark learned how to make different poisons, both liquid and gaseous.
Personality: Mark is humble most of the time, trying to make up for what he sees as his own curse.
Guild(s): Mages Guild, the Stolt Gang
Class: Mage
Exp: 0/10
Stats:
Mana: 15
Health: 20
Speed: 5
Solid Manipulation: 0
Liquid Manipulation: 5
Gas Manipulation: 5
Plasma Manipulation: 0
Creation: 5
Life: 5
Preferences: None
Inventory: Nothing
Equipment: Brown cotton robes, pants, and shirt. Leather shoes.
Gold: 50

(OOC Sorry, I didn't complete it) I then go to the central vent system and wedge it closed. As it gets hotter, the councilman will go to open his window to let cool air in.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Name: ( some speculate that it might be) Zenil the 2nd
Bio: His face, never seen. His voice, rarely heard, but strong, totally in control. His hight, 6'2
Personality: chaotic good. Not always a ally, but when he is he is a really great warrior. Brave, intelligent, but not phisically strong.
Guild: Mageâs Guild.
Stats:
Mana: 12
Health: 40
Speed: 6
Solid Manipulation: 1
Liquid Manipulation: 1
Gas Manipulation: 1
Plasma Manipulation: 10
Creation: 3
Life: 2
Preferences: Power maniac. (I love the creation and control of plasmids)
Inventory: Trinket from father.
Equipment: Black cotton robes, pants, hoodie, and shirt. Leather shoes.

I do post sporradically, but i hope that i can keep up.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

not 2nd, 3rd, sorry

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

(I use my phobe so all the copy past dont realy work... ill put my important stat and if something is changed ill post a new chart)

Zenil, mark, frogmyre, I need you. I need to make alot of golds quite fast. As you guesed, i cant realy do it legaly. Do you get me? Will you join me?
(I hreared about mark at the brotherhood. The man was a legend! He created the best ORANGE JUICE ahmm... some still left at the hand of some veteran members for speical occasions).

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Frogmyre
Bio: Raised on a farm, apparently the same as hundreds of thousands of other children around the globe, at the age of twelve Frogmyre showed his magical talent. One day, while planting seeds, he dropped the bucket and when he cried out in anger, the seeds started to grow. Recognizing the talent and knowing how useful it could be, his parents immediately spent all the spare money they had and sold all the expendable animals to pay for magic lessons. Years later, after turning the farm into the greatest by the village of Yordiner with his skills in improving farm tools and making crops healthy, he set off to make his own in the world.
Personality: Friendly, but getting on his bad side is dangerous.
Stats:
Mana: 10
Speed: 10
Liquid Manipulation: 0
Gas Manipulation: 0
Creation: 10
Life: 10

(OOC Danielo, you do know this is single player, right? I.E. We can't interact, If I'm correct)
Ok, I'll look for the closest inn, and ask how much a room would cost.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

(OOC Single player? Grouping is funnier! Lets let the OP decide.
Another thing - can i change the stats, i regrat some thing).

Name: Lucien
Bio: second page top
Guild(s) : The mages guild, blue flame brotherhood
Exp: 0
Perk: +5
Solid .m:2
Liquid .m: 1
Gas .m: 1
Plasma .m:15
Creation: 1
Life: 3
Preferences: none
Inv. : empty
Equipment: Blue cotton robes with the jeresy of the collehe footbal (soccer) club, pants (match to the robes) a shirt. A leather-like material shoes.

I go to some shady taverns, looking for a job. I also go to the shop in look for a nice mace in decent price.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

[b]I would like everyone to read the rules, specificly the second one, and know I have not as of yet changed any.*

Bio: At a very young age Mark was tested for magecraft, and it was found he had it. When he was sent for further study, it was found he had the talent for Necromancy. Immediately he was shunned by the magic community. The University of Magical Craft did everything short of kicking him out. Mark got the message, and left. He's been growing up on the streets of Crestilia ever since, forced into a gang where his power grew. Even though his surroundings were miserable, he tried to remain humble. Through the gang, Mark learned how to make different poisons, both liquid and gaseous.
Personality: Mark is humble most of the time, trying to make up for what he sees as his own curse.
Stats:
Preferences: Poison making.

*I added poison making to your prefernces stat.*
You attempt your plan, but it fails almost immeadietly since you are unable to climb up to the third floor window. You do know that the window is already open though, so you might be able to take a chance and 'throw' the air into his window. However, if he is not yet home it would disperse enough that it wouldn't be strong enough to kill him. As you begin to mull it over, you see the councilman walk out of the building, and start walking in the direction of where the speech is to take place. He is probaly planning to get there early and go over a few last minute details with everyone organising it.

Name: ( some speculate that it might be) Zenil the 2nd
Bio: His face, never seen. His voice, rarely heard, but strong, totally in control. His hight, 6'2
Personality: chaotic good. Not always a ally, but when he is he is a really great warrior. Brave, intelligent, but not phisically strong.
Stats:
Preferences: None (Prefrences are specific skills, like being especially good at pyromancy inside of plasma manipulation. Not what you like doing.)
Inventory: Ring from father.

*I changed trinket to ring, to be a little more specific.
As you look over your father from his deathbed, he gives you one last gift: A golden ring. He tells you it has special powers, but what they are he does not tell you. As he then breathes his last breath, you wonder what you will do. Your mother died from the same illness a few months ago, and you aren't sure if you can handle being the heir to the small magical buisness your father owned. Anyways, your powers focus more on destruction while his had been that of healing and fixing. Anyhow, you will now have to find a job, be it as continuing to run the family business, being a farm hand, or even becoming an adventurer.

Bio: Raised on a farm, apparently the same as hundreds of thousands of other children around the globe, at the age of twelve Frogmyre showed his magical talent. One day, while planting seeds, he dropped the bucket and when he cried out in anger, the seeds started to grow. Recognizing the talent and knowing how useful it could be, his parents immediately spent all the spare money they had and sold all the expendable animals to pay for magic lessons. Years later, after turning the farm into the greatest by the village of Yordiner with his skills in improving farm tools and making crops healthy, he set off to make his own in the world.
Stats:

As you enter the inn at just a little past midday, you see a few people sitting at tables eating lunch. As you ask the price of rooms, the man says five gold a night, and meals average at about nine gold a day. Knowing that you have been looking for a job, being that news spreads quickly in this town, the man offers to give you free meals if you're willing to help out around the inn with some of your magic. You're not sure whether to accept, as it could drain you making you unable to the blacksmith's job which gives much better pay, but then you do need the money.

Bio: second page top
Guild(s) : The mages guild, blue flame brotherhood
Exp: 0
Perk: +5
Solid .m:2
Liquid .m: 1
Gas .m: 1
Plasma .m:15
Creation: 1
Life: 3
Preferences: none
Inv. : empty
Equipment: Blue cotton robes with the jeresy of the collehe footbal (soccer) club, pants (match to the robes) a shirt. A leather-like material shoes.

*You can change the stats. And could you be more specific about what type of job you want, because I'm not sure if you want to be a janitor or an assasin.*

As you enter a tavern, you find one with a position for cook's assistant. The pay's nice, ten gold a day, or five gold a day and free stay and meals, but then it's not exactly as fancy of a job you were hoping for. You tell him you'll think about it, and go to a weapon's shop. There are several mace's avaible, enchanted one's of the highest quality at 500 gold, high quality ones at a 100, basic ones at 50, and real cheap ones that would probaly break in a day at 10. There are a number of other weapons as well, including a couple staffs and wands which amplify magical power.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Lucien, age 21, mage.
Exp:0 Mana:12 Health:20 Speed:5
Preferences: (shape shifting - used by creation)
Creation: 15
Solid: 7
Plasma: 1
Inv: None
Equipment: blue jeresy shirt of the magic college with num. 5 on it, pants and a navy blue robe.

(OOOC - how good am i at shape shifting? Can i look like someone else (just the face) or much less? Another thing - i was looking for somethibg more...shady...)

I accept the job at the tavern for the free meal deal.
What are the prices for a nice knife? Not magical or something, the averge guts cutter thing in the market.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Stats:

Ok, I just rent a room, and sleep for the night (OOC What time is it, as of right now?)

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Age 21
Class: mage.
Exp:0
Mana:12
Health:20
Speed:5
Creation: 15
Solid: 7
Plasma: 1
Liquid: 0
Equipment: blue jeresy shirt of the magic college with num. 5 on it, pants and a navy blue robe.

*You do not give yourself prefrences, I give them to you when you have developed a talent in that area. Right now you can essentially make really good customes, if you know what the person looks like. Also, you could make your own standard quality knife with your creation skill.*

When you ask the guy, he says the standard would be ten gold.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Stats:

*I am constantly being ninja'd. And I'm going to ignore your post because the time is 2:30 p.m.*

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Lucien, age 21, mage.
Exp:0   Mana:12  Health:20   Speed:5
Creation: 15 Solid: 7 Plasma: 1
Equipment: blue jeresy shirt of the magic college with num. 5 on it, pants and a navy blue robe. A dagger.

I walk to the Wepone store. I change myself into a fire victim (like jim carry "fire marshal bob&quot, with scars and everything, and try to get a job at the wepone store. I act like someone with hard disability who is 100% honest and LOVE to clean. (Sorry if offened anyone). I also dont argue about the payment. If he tell me he will give my a high five for the work ill accept.

And yea i make this knife.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Stats:
Preferences: Poison making.

I check to make sure the street's empty, if it is, I surround myself with an invisible poison gas that takes about 10 minutes to have an effect, then go and shake his hand and say how thankful and proud I am of him to take a stand, so that hopefully he will breathe in the poison, then be dead by the time he gets there.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Name: ( some speculate that it might be) Zenil the 3rd
Stats:
Preferences: None (Prefrences are specific skills, like being especially good at pyromancy inside of plasma manipulation. Not what you like doing.)
Inventory: Ring from father.

I seek a trustworthy person to run my fathers shop while I go away in search of magical items that i could sell.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Stats:

Hmm, so what time is it in the game, is what I meant If however, I misunderstood something, I'll just go over to the smithy, and start enchanting weapons, so I can earn some money.

Showing 16-30 of 82