ForumsForum GamesThis or That

2405 568868
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

This is a simple forum game where you choose 2 things and the next person is to decide which one they would rather do, have happen, be, etc.

Would you rather lick the fish bowl or put your head in the toilet?

• 2,405 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Well I'm assuming that the latter is much harder for the distance otherwise you wouldn't have compared it to Mt Everest but I shall still go with it (the second one that is).

Step on a thumb tack or a lego?

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

I think I'd pick thumb tack. With all the blisters on my feet, I don't think I'd feel it. haha..

Would you rather eat chicken or beef?

VioletFang
VioletFang
56 posts
Nomad

You would need to specify more to get a good answer. What cut of beef? Chicken Breast or Thigh? Anyways, If it's just for dinner tonight with whatever seasoning...

Beef. (Don't hate me cow lovers...)

Would you rather only speak and act in paradoxes (The following statement is true, the previous one is a lie, etc.) OR Live your life completely and utterly literal and boring. (No sarcasm, jokes, none of that.)

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

The first one. Paradoxes sound like fun, just as long as I don't have to think too hard to come up with each of them.

Would you rather live in North Korea or on a desert island in the middle of the Pacific?

poor4040
poor4040
9 posts
Nomad

North Korea

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

WYR be under the Imperius Curse or walk around naked?

The501stFalcon
The501stFalcon
48 posts
Nomad

Walk around naked, streaking ftw

Would you rather
Be molested by a hobo, or, be publicly humiliated with something that people will never forget?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Publicly humiliated. It doesn't actually sound too bad, considering at least people will never forget me.

WYR be 10 feet tall and have back problems, or be 10 feet tall but not be able to walk?

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I'd rather be able to walk and have back problems, because I'd at least still be able to drive. I don't know what I could possibly drive at that height, but it would at least keep my options open.

Would you rather have no hair at all or have hair that grows 6 inches longer every day?

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Having no hair at all would be about a billion times easier to maintain, and I'd look like Voldemort. How is this even a choice?

Chinese food or Japanese food?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Japanese, if I'm eating out. Chinese if I'm eating in. Depends on the mood.

WYR dress up in the opposite gender's clothing for the rest of your life or never wear clothes again?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'll take crossdressing over getting arrested constantly

WYR live the rest of your life tone-deaf or colourblind? (why did I just offend myself..)

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I couldn't be a musician if I were tone-deaf, so colorblind doesn't sound too bad in comparison.

Would you rather staple a piece of paper to your nose every day or two pieces of paper to your earlobes every other day?

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Nose, because it would be just one staple instead of two and I'd get used to it more quickly.

Beatles or Stones?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Stones. The Beatles songs are just a little bit slow for me xD

WYR use get stung by a bee or run into poison ivy?

Showing 1111-1125 of 2405