ForumsThe TavernHas anyone here been locked up into a insane asylum?

23 7932
HumanDecoy
HumanDecoy
4 posts
Nomad

Has anyone been locked up in a strait jacket and medicated for the last several years of there life?

• 23 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yep. Infact I'm in one right now, I'm typing with my feet. You aren't even allowed to go outside which is really confusing because it could be day or night right now. But according to the clock on my laptop its day right now.

Don't even ask how I go to the bathroom.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

I'm in one....they have me locked up and hanging from the ceiling. It's kind of uncomfortable. Okay no it's really uncomfortable and my ankles hurt and I have an itch on my face that I can't scratch because I'm wrapped up from head to toe.
And I'm typing because they decided that as long I was draining on society, they might as well experiment with my brain and stuff, so now as well as hanging from the ceiling from a bunch of thick chains, they've shaved my head and attached about sixty electrodes to it, and it's freezing in here. And the electrodes are channeling my brain waves and my thoughts and deleting all the unnecessary things that pop out and putting onto the screen.
Quite uncomfortable if I do say so myself.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Im in as well. I
About a year. Almost. In november a year. Yea.
The food is good, alot of chorse. But i like it. Get used to it.

(Any new member who thought about becoming active is now running away for sure)

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Yes, once, but i don't want to talk about it. It was all just a huge misunderstanding.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Just because my room is white and padded doesn't mean i'm crazy.
Yeah sure I see some flying beavers and pink elephants in the room once in a while but I'M NOT CRAZY OKAY!

Got to go, the nurse is coming with 2 paper cups, one with water and the other one with pills that make me sleepy and slowwwww.

------------- `O//
\\\\O` -----------

Stormslice
Stormslice
42 posts
Nomad

People keep saying I need to be locked up, but that's just because they don't like me. :P I'm strange in my beliefs and I act a little odd sometimes, but that's only cause they don't let me out. I'm really smart, but people don't like that cause I go into technical explanations of EVERYTHING. Seriously, don't even get me started on politics, society, or much of any technical anything that has to do with anything.... So yeah.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

People keep saying I need to be locked up, but that's just because they don't like me. :P I'm strange in my beliefs and I act a little odd sometimes, but that's only cause they don't let me out. I'm really smart, but people don't like that cause I go into technical explanations of EVERYTHING. Seriously, don't even get me started on politics, society, or much of any technical anything that has to do with anything.... So yeah.

Hey, as long as you're not thinking about hurting people you're okay.
If you like technical stuff then more power to you.
When I was 15 yo I was torn between hanging out with my friends or read physics and History books or watching good documentaries on PBS.
Sometimes I would pretend to be sick so I could stay home.

If your friends can't accept you the way you are then screw them.
Find real friends that will share your interests.
Stormslice
Stormslice
42 posts
Nomad

Hey, as long as you're not thinking about hurting people you're okay.
If you like technical stuff then more power to you.
When I was 15 yo I was torn between hanging out with my friends or read physics and History books or watching good documentaries on PBS.
Sometimes I would pretend to be sick so I could stay home.

If your friends can't accept you the way you are then screw them.
Find real friends that will share your interests.

Friends? What are these things you speak of? :P But yeah, I feel you with the reading thing, dude. I'm still surfing the net to soak up as much mental food as possible. I love learning and am always trying to learn new stuff that interests me. But yeah, I only have one really true friend and she stays with me because she knows who I am and accepts me. Nobody else even wants to get past the first couple of layers because I'm just too intense. Oh well. But thanks man.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well... Can't say I haven't but that's all I'm saying.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

A insane asylum would be a sanctuary for the voices. They want more, and they will not be stopped. What pleasure must come from the lucky ones that are found. The ones that they lock away, while Killersup is in this eternal infernal void.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Follow us they said

it will be fun they said.

At least I still have my T.A.R.D.I.S. (*looks around*)
. . .
. . .
. . .
sh*t

~~~Darth Caedus

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Lol... can't tell if OP intended to create a serious thread, but... oh well. xP

To answer the thread, I've never been locked up in any asylum anywhere. Nope! I live in a magical wonderland filled with rainbows, unicorns, and talking trees... there isn't an asylum as far as the eye can see! No doctors or syringes or strait jackets anywhere! *smile widens, stares intensely* Just me and an endless majestic field of eternal happiness!

chrystalfox
chrystalfox
20 posts
Nomad

The white void

It is everywhere

It is soft

I cannot move

I do not know how long I have been here

The voices no longer speak to me

I must have ate but I am never hungry nor thirsty

Humans are beneath me now

I can see everything

I can see nothing

The static makes no sound

Silent snow

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I've yet to even see a real insane asylum. I'm far from insane.

But, in the event I do go insane, I will be sure to let you know what it's like.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Some AG users might need to be, but I don't think I have been. But of course, what if they brainwashed me? MY LIFE HAS BEN A LIE!

Showing 1-15 of 23