ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 164989
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 0/18 ,second mag, Waster 1/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, rifle cartridges x3, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, Vince Alvin Knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5, Frozen Wedges,
Armour: None
State: Bandaged flesh wound right shoulder.

Clara and Bob are brewing coffee to sell. On your mention of tea Clara squints at you, probably not liking the competition, and suggests going across the street, to a store called Tea Shirts.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 0/18 ,second mag, Waster 1/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, rifle cartridges x3, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, Vince Alvin Knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5, Frozen Wedges,
State: Bandaged flesh wound right shoulder.

"Don't do tea? Could get more customers if you had a few tea bags on hand. Steal them from the other place." I say as I get up. Checking my guns are loaded and ready I set out across the street.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Cain 12 18/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, Vince Alvin Knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5, Frozen Wedges,
State: Bandaged flesh wound right shoulder

You go over your weaponry, reloading your pistol, and topping off the rifles. Needless to say this a lengthy procedure, and Clara tells you to feel free to store stuff in a safe box behind the counter when you get back.

The store across the street is a 'soft' blue color, and has a row of humorous t-shirts showing in the window. You can see and elderly young woman through the window, using a special rod to bob tea-bags in multiple glasses at the same time.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Inventory: Cain 12 18/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, Vince Alvin Knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5, Frozen Wedges,

I walk up to the counter, "I'll have one tea, two sugars and a splash of milk." I say to the woman.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

is this game still alive?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Ya there are posts from today here.)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

The young elderly woman prepares a cup of generic tea,
depositing sugar cubes, and wildly slinging milk at the cup for a 'splash' of milk. (Legal fidgy widgyness.)
"What's your story sunshine?" The woman asks, apparently not used to heavily armed customers.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Hahahahaha) "I can't really tell you that ma'am." I say as I check the police radio.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Either for patriotic of morale reason's they are softly playing The Star Spangled Banner over the radio, entries of officers play over this. Most police seem to be rounding up clones, a few are following someone named 'Lazerus'.
Your cup of tea is pushed toward you, and the shop keeper tells you to 'watch out, it's hot'.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Thanks." I say with a smile. I take the mug to a corner seat so I can see the door and the rest of the cafe.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You sit on one of the pastel colored seat, drinking your tea for a few minutes before a trio of rather ragged, bandaged Special Force Officers crowd through the door.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

This can't be good... I gulp down the rest of my tea and head to the bathroom, hopefully not attracting the attention of the men.

KillaX77
KillaX77
10 posts
Shepherd

Nameeath Trap
Notable Features:Hunter,traps,black hair,one eye with a knife in it
Inventory:Colt Wolf
State:Healthy but slightly hurt

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

From the brightly colored bathroom you can hear the officers have a loud redundant conversation with the elderly young woman about whether she sells coffee. Someone has left a teacup sitting upside down in the urinal.

Nameeath Trap
Notable Features: Hunter, traps, black hair, one eye with a knife in it
Inventory: Colt Wolf
State: Healthy but slightly hurt

You wake up on a stretcher being carried by some scared looking nurses.
The ruins of the warehouse leave your vision, replaced by the inside of an ambulance.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I attempt to hide my guns as well as possible and then I exit the bathroom, heading for the exit. (Not touching that cup. Ain't nobody got time for that.)

Showing 346-360 of 750