ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 165483
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 12/18, Waster 3/4, Hans II rounds 2
Rifle cartridges x3, Anti-freeze.

I take out the rounds from the Hans II and throw the gun toward the clone. 'Don't mind him, he's living a half life.' I say pointing at my head. 'Know any way outta this?' I ask both of them.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Name: Ted
Notable features: black hair, lazy eye
Inventory: Cain 12 9/18, Flintlock lever rifle 2/4, Faked Beans.
$170 dollars,
Armour: Trench Coat

"Infantry pump-action sounds right nice. I guess I might as well take the second magazine if I can afford it. This is all I got."
I lay my cash down on the table.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 12/18, Waster 3/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds.

The other clone looks at the handgun distractedly. "Uh, no. I came in through a trap door, back in the direction you came from." He checks the weight of the weapon in his hand subtly.
The cops are questioning/ordering you over a old megaphone that makes them pretty inaudible. You can see a few propping automatics on ledges before ducking down.

$170 dollars,

The man turns and picks up a grey, partly plastic rifle, with a pistol-grip.. The thing is technically a gigantic action-loaded pistol, as it hasn't got the stock to classify it as a rifle. "Nothing fancy," The man tells you "Only fires 10mm rounds, and has a 8 round mag. But they're effective, 's got a pretty smooth sliding fore-grip." He lays a second magazine on the counter and tells you the price; $160.90

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

'Well then aren't we in a tough spot. Seems like the only way out is through Them.' I say looking around for any kind of escape.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

"Wait, I have a plan." The drunken man falls over onto the pit- "Bridge power, activate!"- And is just tall enough to form a way across.
The police are inching closer, LAM dots sweeping the floor.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

'Come on then!' I sprint across the bridge. When we get across I ask 'Any way to lower it?'

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

$170 dollars,

"I'll take it." I hand him the money and leave.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

The man laughs and does an impressive lunge/wiggle/spasm, which sees him on the other side of the pit, with you.
"I have no idea how you did that."The other clone frowns.

Inventory: Cain 12 9/18 (18), Flintlock lever rifle 2/4, Faked Beans.
Ebony Ace artillery rifle 6/6
$170 dollars,
State: Sleep deprived

It is dark and cold outside, and you getting tired.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

'Never mind him, I don't know how he manages to stand. We just got to get out of here. Come on!' I continue to run down the tunnel.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

$170 dollars,

I look for some newspapers and a bush.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You come to a point where the floor has been crudely boarded with planks.
There are a few wooden packing crates surrounding a sub-passage ending at a rope ladder.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Flag

$170 dollars,

There a few newspaper drifting around bearing headlines of 'blundering lab unleashes war clones on Redcroft' .
The only bushes you can find however seem to be plastic, and a few have half melted in the receding heat of the day.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

$170 dollars,

"Odd."
I line the inside my coat with the papers and crash behind one of the less melted plastic bushes.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

'Quick! down there!' I point to the sub-passage. 'Go go go!' I pull the boxes back around the passage to conceal the entrance.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

$170 dollars,
Armour: Publicity paper padded Trench Coat

You lie down rustle-ingly and soon fall asleep.
Instead of proper dreaming War Clones are programmed to 'dream' about running obstacle courses and reloading different weapons.
After having a very 'restful' dream about repeatedly racking the slide on a Webly-Foresbey pistol you awake, to find another clone armed with a crossbow nudging you. It appears to be morning.

The ladder leads up into a slightly petrified looking out house, with a trapdoor where a toilet should be. As the boxes are dragged into place the nameless man shouts "Go on with out me, I'll only shlow you down!"
For some reason he demonstrates this by clinging to your feet and shins.

Showing 106-120 of 750