Forums

ForumsQuests

Hardest Quest Ever

Posted Dec 21, '13 at 1:19am

Shenko

Shenko

1,091 posts

What is the hardest quest you achieved? Or what is the hardest Quest on the entire gaming site? Explain why.

The hardest Quest I have achieved:
Right in the Middle- Beat field G7 Gemcraft Labyrinth
Because the game takes forever to beat and the levels are hard. So it took a lot of dedication to complete.

Hardest Quest on AG:
Terminus- Beat all levels Bubble Tanks Tower Defence
This one is very time consuming and many of the levels are challenging. I plan to beat it in the future but we'll see what happens.

Posted Dec 21, '13 at 3:44am

Clancy12

Clancy12

6,379 posts

The rarest quest I've done is Meanie from Zombotron 2: Time Machine with 252 players completing it. It's also one of the easier Hard quests I've done. I don't know why nobody has it.

The next 2 rarest quests, Treasure Hunter from Zombotron 2: Time Machine (307 completions) and King of the Treadmill from Treadmillasaurus Rex (867 completions) were also very easy for me. I just played a game and didn't realize I had them until I checked my profile later.

For most time consuming I'd go with Sheepishly Super from Chuck the Sheep (1352 completions) and Unlucky from Catapult Madness (1582 completions) in 3rd and 2nd respectively. The most time consuming that I've done is Ultimate Arsenal from Shell Shock Live 2 (1542 completions). It took me well over 3 months of daily playing to get it.

All the other rarest quests for the next few pages just took a lot of patience. I'm pretty certain that my hardest quest completed is You Finally Made It! from Give Up (4176 completions). I spent a few hours on a hot august day doing that one. I ended up so sweaty that I could hardly keep my hand on the keyboard and was shaking (like really shaking) for about 20 minutes afterward. I might have sold my soul a few times in that too. I'm not really that sure as my vision and conscious control of my own body started going around level 30.

For the hardest on AG, I think it's 3M Damage from Epic Battle Fantasy 4 (257 completions). It's 6 months older than anything near it and I remember it holding the #1 spot for quite a while.

Posted Dec 21, '13 at 11:04am

bakkart

bakkart

420 posts

I have 8 quests to do yet, most of them under 1,000 (in terms of people completing them). By this rating, "Mutant Stomp" should be hardest quest since only 79 people have completed it.

I am still embarrassed by not getting "A New Beginning" from Sinjid --22,500+ people have completed it, but I just can't figure out how to beat that last guy.

Posted Dec 21, '13 at 11:07am

bakkart

bakkart

420 posts

I think the longest quest is the "Battle Strong" (10 BSI) quest on Dawn of Dragons. Plus, it's annoying since it actually requires 11 BSI ....

Posted Dec 21, '13 at 8:37pm

ranggagreat

ranggagreat

52 posts

some people said that the hardest would be the Give Up quest...
God, it's not that hard but it is little time consuming, rage inducing, and keyboard smashing. But still..

Bubble tank TD's Terminus currently hold the place of rarest quest, but maybe it will be finished by AG players

The true hardest quest is Road of The Dead's Mutant Stomp because the game itself for a lot of people is laggy

My Hardest Quest would be Sequester's finish all level -i could finish it but dat laziness-, Treadmillasaurus rex 50k calories -i'm not THAT skilled-, and EBF 4 legendary 3M damage -gonna finish it anytime soon-

my rarest quest is spending spree from papa's freezeria.. LOL not many people play that game

my time consuming quest is definitely the one hundred freaking million from epic combo redux... my computer are doing fine though after i left it running for about 8-10 hours

Posted Dec 21, '13 at 9:46pm

Gantic

Gantic

10,821 posts

Bubble Tanks TD Terminus isn't hard if you juggle the creeps. It's just tedious.

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 5:54pm

bakkart

bakkart

420 posts

Oh, wow -- I didn't realize how few people had gotten "Terminus" on Bubble Tanks.

Are people using the cheat function? I confess I did. Even with that, it was pretty tedious by the end. The only one that threw me was Level 40, but I finally got it.

I haven't seen anyone mention "Optimization" on TITOL 4 -- I doubt if I'll ever break the 8-minute mark.

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 10:35pm

Shenko

Shenko

1,091 posts

i totally thought that armor games would have made it so that if you enabled the cheat function u wouldn't get the quest. Guess they didnt, so terminus is definatley the easiest hard level quest to get now.

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 11:58pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,860 posts

Battle strong is actually really easy... It's probably harder to get the summon Kalaxia quest if you're trying for battle strong. For that just dump all your SPs into attack and defense from the start. I admit though I put most of my SP in stamina and energy and my BSI is only 9 at level 358.

The hardest quest for me is looking like the 3 million hit in EBF 4... That one is gonna take some good luck ^^ also Meanie from Zombotron 2 TM is gonna require some skill and luck IMO, and Terminus due to how tedious it is even though I am using the cheat.

Posted Dec 23, '13 at 9:11am

bakkart

bakkart

420 posts

I didn't say Battle Strong was hard, I said it was long. It took me three months, although I imagine if you really focus, some can do it in two months.

There are some really good suggestions in the EBF2 Quest Forum for the 3M hit -- it's actually not too bad if you follow that advice.

Reply to Hardest Quest Ever

You must be logged in to post a reply!