ForumsQuestsBattalion Commander 2 Quests

37 27161
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Here are the Quests for Battalion Commander 2.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15713/media/icon/175dd4f21648c60dcd30ebc1400fa7fa.png?v=1386630414&vv=1388703850
Lucky Seven
Complete 7 missions.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15713/media/icon/213c2407ecee1caaac321fddc990d0d5.png?v=1386630440&vv=1388703815
Knife Master
Stab 25 enemies.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15713/media/icon/755b5765be700bf1114c5f717976c42e.png?v=1386696789&vv=1388703785
Too Fast
Run over 50 enemies with an APC in 1 game.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15713/media/icon/48525e07f598b06e282c11e7e838223f.png?v=1386630563&vv=1388703760
Coast Guard
Defeat the Boss.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15713/media/icon/e40293e3fc80dab6ce037421cfabf2d6.png?v=1386630584&vv=1388703714
Copters Down
Destroy 10 helicopters.
Hardness: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15713/media/icon/43edc7b8e93501428b9597790e60cb1d.png?v=1386630606&vv=1388703651
Run And Gun
Run 2000m in 1 game.
Hardness: Hard

• 37 Replies
NWOTSM
NWOTSM
13 posts
Shepherd

mh.. cool. not.

Tristurbed
Tristurbed
26 posts
Treasurer

Thought the 2000m endless was more difficult considering only 250 people had completed it. I ended up suiciding at 2100m with a full army. I could've easily pulled 3000 but didn't see the point. The difficulty of the quests are perfect. Not too difficult nor too easy.

I got the endless quest on my first attempt and thus completed all quests with only 36/48 ingame missions completed and 2 upgrades missing. I feel like playing again now to complete the last couple of ingame missions just for the heck of it.

goldenspirit
goldenspirit
72 posts
Regent

same here Tristurbed.. if only we had highscores on this game!

NWOTSM
NWOTSM
13 posts
Shepherd

Thought the 2000m endless was more difficult considering only 250 people had completed it. I ended up suiciding at 2100m with a full army. I could've easily pulled 3000 but didn't see the point. The difficulty of the quests are perfect. Not too difficult nor too easy.

indeed, bc 2 is a balanced game from many points of view. i cant say in the last quest went kamikaze, did about 2500 m if im not mistaking, but i simply quit a lot of stages after taking some ingame achievments.

I got the endless quest on my first attempt and thus completed all quests with only 36/48 ingame missions completed and 2 upgrades missing. I feel like playing again now to complete the last couple of ingame missions just for the heck of it.

well, first time i tried to complete "2000 meters" in the normal game. completed those 1547 m about 5 times.... unfortunately they didnt cumulated. and the adrenaline injection didnt added those ****ing 453 m, neighter the chopper gave me a ride....
anyway id say u were lucky. even if u can do at least 2000 m in a lot of perks/weapons/powerups combinations, they arent so many and strong enough for you to go in the endless mode just like a monkey by moving the mouse here and there....
Arkeyo
Arkeyo
148 posts
King

Nah you have to concentrate a bit I got it on my first attempt too and run under the first tank after die quest popped up. It's really not that hard. Powerups and perks make a HUGE different in this game! I found the final boss a lot harder than running 2000 m.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I don't how helpful this and some of it is probably obvious, but here is some information.

Weapon of Choice

Once you get the money I feel the Missile Launcher is the best weapon. It seemed to be the most powerful and the homing missiles means you do not have to put yourself in the direct line of fire to hit an enemy.
I would recommend using the Heavy Minigun until you are able to get the Weapon Training (All weapons reload 30% faster.) and Drilling (All the allies get 50% fire rate boost.) upgrades. (I'm not certain if the Drilling upgrade affects the leader, if not, then you can use the Missile Launcher with just the Weapon Training upgrade. You can use the Missile Launcher whenever you want, but I found it to fire too slowly without the Weapon Training and Drilling upgrades.)

How to Unlock Perks

I'm really not 100% certain of this one, but it seems like completing missions is the way to unlock most of the perks. There is a slight possibility that some are unlocked for going certain distances or doing something in game, maybe even for buying upgrades, but I noticed that completing missions seemed to be the way to get most if not all the perks.

Reload times of skills (with Inspiration upgrade [30% faster reload time.]):

Adrenaline Injection: 35 seconds
Napalm Wave: 35 seconds
Airstrike: 50 seconds
Helicopter Support: 44 seconds

My computer may have lagged so your times may be a bit different, but it looks like Adrenaline Injection and Napalm Wave are the fastest skills to reload.

I recommend Napalm Wave. Adrenaline Rush slows down time when you use it, but the Energy Shield timer remains the same which effectively wastes how far you can travel while invulnerable.
Napalm Wave also reloads with one of the quickest times. You can use your Energy Shield (Temporary invulnerability after using a skill) or Salvation (heal 50% of health after using a skill) perks more often with Napalm Wave.

What I Thought Were the Most Helpful Perks

Fireproof Spray: Squad members do not burn.
Energy Shield: You are temporarily invulnerable after using a skill.
Armor: Reduces damage.
Salvation: Restores 50% health when skill is activated.
Nanobots: Leader regenerates.

Fireproof Spray is a must, it makes you invulnerable to any flame weapon and you go up against many of them. Fireproof Spray also makes the final boss a lot easier. Armor is very helpful as it can keep you alive much longer. You could use the Energy Shield, Salvation, or both, but I prefer to use Energy Shield with Nanobots. That way my leader becomes invulnerable for a bit and will heal during that time because of the nanobots, with the added bonus that he will heal whenever he is not taking damage (and not just after a skill is used).

Other Useful Perks

APC Vehicle: Squad starts the game in the car.
Military Boots: +20% squad movement speed.

These to perks can help speed the game along and certain missions can only be completed in the APC. When I go for distance or beating the final boss, I do not use the APC Vehicle or Military Boots perks, because they take up slots and the additional defensive or health boosting perks will far more than make up for your slowed walking speed.

(A player that is very skilled at the game may opt to have the Military Boots perk when going for a really long distance and not just completing the travel 2000m quest, but I needed every defensive and health boosting perk I could get.)

The Combination of Perks I Used

Fireproof Spray: Squad members do not burn.
Energy Shield: You are temporarily invulnerable after using a skill.
Armor: Reduces damage.
Nanobots: Leader regenerates.

I also had full upgrades.

Tips for Completing Some in Game Missions

1.) Some missions require you to team up with 15 soldiers of a specific type through out many games or 5 soldiers of a specific type in one game. When you have to team up with 15 soldiers throughout many games, use the
APC Vehicle perk and grab as many soldiers as you can during the time you are in the vehicle, once you lose the APC quick and repeat until you have teamed up with 15 soldiers of the specified type.

2.) You can do the same for thing for the team up with 5 soldiers of a specific type in one game quests. Use the APC Vehicle perk and during the APC part grab as many soldiers as possible. After you lose the APC, see if you have a lot of soldiers of the right type, if not quit and restart until you pick up a lot of the right soldiers. Example: The missions is to team up with 5 grenadiers in one game. Use the APC Vehicle perk and start the game. After your APC runs out of health, if you see that you have grabbed 3 or 4 grenadiers keep playing until you pick up the last 1 or 2, but if you pick up only 1 or 2 grenadiers, quit and try again.

It also helps to have the upgrades that start with one squad member of a certain type. When you get a mission that says team up with 5 squad members of a certain type, you will only have to find four as your upgrade will give you a solider.

3.) APC Vehicle perk is also helpful for the missions where you need to kill many enemies and hidden towers. During the APC part of the game, kill as many enemies or hidden towers with your vehicle as possible, once you the vehicle dies, quit and restart and repeat the APC part until you complete the missions.

Closing Comments

I didn't experiment with too many combinations of perks, but the ones I used were very helpful for me in completing the quests. I may have outlined the best way to get the quests or someone else knows a far better combination of perks, skills, and weapons to use. If someone does know a better combination I hope they post it :], but anyway, I hope this was a little helpful (although probably pretty obvious and the game wasn't that hard either :]).

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Got all quests from this now. Was a fun game the perks are very helpful in obtaining the 2000m quest.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Almost have all of them. I am guessing the run 2000 and the Beat the boss will coincide?

The Boss is at the end which is where the 2000m is?

~~Black~~

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

The Boss is at the end which is where the 2000m is?

No the boss is at end at around 1500m. Once you defeat the boss endless mode unlocks where you reach the 2000m.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Thanks so much! I have a little to go then!

That REALLY HELPS!

~~Black~~

subbotinhelo
subbotinhelo
8 posts
Prince

Please explain this quest Too Fast.
----------

ÐбÑÑÑниÑе пожалÑйÑÑа ÑÑÐ¾Ñ ÐºÐ²ÐµÑÑ " Too Fast.
Hardness: Medium"

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Please explain this quest Too Fast.

One of the perks is the "APC Vehicle", equipt it. Using this perk you start every level driving a car. To complete the quest you have to hit with the car (=run over) 50 enemies.
Anyway, just play with the perk equiped and you'll understand right away what you have to do in order to get the quest.
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Quest Badges are still broken if you already finished the game.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I hate how u can lose almost all your men just by running into stuff. I had a full fleet with full health at about 1600 and I lost 12 of them because they ran into tanks and towers that were in the way

flippin_ninja
flippin_ninja
8 posts
Baron

Finally got the 2000m achievement! Definitely one of the harder 'hard' quests. Takes some luck around the 1500m mark. Even with full upgrades, it took me several tries.

Showing 16-30 of 37