ForumsThe Tavern[necro.......] Would Superman Survive If He Had A Nuke Up His ***?

40 9775
GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

I mean they call him the man of steel, but are his insides made of steel?

• 40 Replies
Deadmantale
Deadmantale
83 posts
Nomad

He would get his a** kicked if that happened

XxHellBlazerxX
XxHellBlazerxX
43 posts
Nomad

I think he would survive

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

No.

Superman has the strength in his hand to turn a lump of coal into a diamond which means he's tougher than a diamond. A diamond is the densest thing known to man and that wouldn't be destroyed by a nuke.

=> Superman, even with a nuke up his ass will always survive.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

it's obvious that he would not survive, a nuke can level a CITY a bleeping CITY!!! and if it can't blow up superman, it would be completely kill the city he is in, and he would probably be like, i have notin ta live for, i'm gonna TRY and kill mahself now. also, it would kill him just for a nuke to be up ihis a**, cuz it would be huge and it would make him like, splode or something.

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

I say he would die.

shadow_stealth
shadow_stealth
119 posts
Nomad

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm ...... He will not survive if I'll kill him with immortal powers, Guns, laser beams, cannons can't kill superman but only kryptonite things like green lantern can kill superman!!!...

dyrnwyn
dyrnwyn
129 posts
Herald

super man would die if a nuke detonated in his a** but i think he could survive a nuclear explosion from about 20-30 ft. away.

waterboy
waterboy
105 posts
Nomad

dead

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

SuperMan would survive!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

He would just poop it out right back out at the shooter. SUPERMAN OWNS! No he doesn't, actually. I prefer Spiderman because he can climb walls like a SPIDER!! If there was a fight between Spiderman and Superman, they.....I'm getting waaay off topic.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

wohoo guys this is spamm! lol lock this mods!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

OMG that was spam block that mods! And like I said, Superman would simply poop the nuke right back at the person who fired it.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

yeah i doubt it,thats worse than...nvm but still,even if he could survive why would he want to be alive if there was a nuke up his @$$. Id personally kill myself

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

He wouldn't even notice. The nuke would enter, and his organs would instantly react and pop it back out. He'd only feel a bit of tingling....

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Gawd No, the shrapnel would blow his rear apart.

Showing 16-30 of 40