ForumsThe Tavern[necro.......] Would Superman Survive If He Had A Nuke Up His ***?

40 9776
GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

I mean they call him the man of steel, but are his insides made of steel?

• 40 Replies
KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

No,that would be impossible and he isn't actually steel.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

We need to know this why?

Technically, he wouldn' be able to. It is impossible to survive a nuclear explosion. Only Cockroaches can. Also, if he didn't die from the immediate explosion, the radiation would mutate his cells and kill him.

His insides are not actually made from steel as this would physically impossible. He would be stuck still - not able to move. The only way he could move would be if it was molten steel, but then he would die anyway..

KingRyan

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

Dude it's Superman! A guy who is from a differnet planet, draws his powers from the sun, has x-ray and heat ray vision. He can blow ice cold breath, pick up just about anything, Run nearly as fast as light and can fly! So why are you talkin about impossibilities?

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Nah, He's die.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

In terms of the physical, mechanical shockwave, I believe that Superman would, in fact, survive if he had a nuke up his a**.

My evidence for this is the latest film in which he was shot, at point blank, in the eye, and in slow motion, the bullet hit his eye, squashed and splintered.

But what I'm curious about is exactly what it was about kryptonite that debilitated him so, and whether it would be possible to replicate these effects with any other material.

*geek*

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

noooooooo wayyyyyyyyyy doooooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu knowwwwwwwwww whatttttttttttttttt aaaaaaaaa nukeeeeeeeeeeee cannnnnnnnnnnnnn dooooooooooooooo

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

OK, is this something that we need to know? (Or find out.) And anyway, no one can survive a nuklear explosion.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

okay, i think we all know hes not really made of steel, thank you captain obvious 1(KoS) and 2(Kingryan), but i really dont know

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

If superman was made of literal steel he would get a**raped by a nuke first of all.

The way KoS said it is as if he is saying steel would be fine at point blank nuclear explosions. Which it would not. Secondly Kingryan cockroaches wouldn't survive a nuclear explosion that's a myth. Check it out. They have put cockroaches into radiation of a nuclear blast they die after a while just like anything else.

And thirdly Superman would survive. He is superman. He does whatever he wants. If a nuke was in his butt, it would explode, he would clench his butt and it would just direct the explosion outside of his body, which would just be blowing his outside up, and he would be fine cause he is outside-invincible.

FOURTHLY! If you he really had a NUKE IN IS A** the nuke is so huge that he would be ripped in half, meaning he would be dead already.. he is superman not rubberman(LUFFY FROM ONE PIECE)

WolfSoulKatana
WolfSoulKatana
26 posts
Nomad

Rather not. I don't think so. Especially when he isn't wearing his suit and cape. Hah! =P

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

What you didn't know that he had that? Totally old news.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,826 posts
Duke

You know, Superman started out way back when as just a superhero who could run really fast and jump really high and was really strong. You know the whole "Faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound..."
Then they just kept giving him more and more powers like some kind of 8 year old playing with his friends who just keeps making up more superpowers.
If a villain ever did shove a nuke up Superman's rectum, they writers would probably decide that he had some sort of rectal bunker with a lead-based anti radioactive colon!

WolfSoulKatana
WolfSoulKatana
26 posts
Nomad

But suddenly it got deactivated and he was blown into pieces. Such a happy ending =P

WolfSoulKatana
WolfSoulKatana
26 posts
Nomad

Oh, then you must be looking into the future =P

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Dude. In #2 of Superman. It is revealed that Superman's rectum is a lead-based anti radioactive bunker colon. Which is equipped with a Can-Cooler Sleeve to keep his Beer cold. Or his Ice Tea cold for when the kids are around! ;D

Showing 1-15 of 40