ForumsNews and FeedbackFeature Friday - 1/6/2014

38 11945
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

So you haven't heard much from us in a while, the holidays have kept us busy to say the least! Last Friday we worked on a "Hero Board", which is a board that organizes all our players by how many Quests they have earned.

Take a look here:

http://armorgames.com/quests-board

Let us know your feedback, we'd love to hear it.

• 38 Replies
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Do you think it will ever be put on the front page like the AP ranks were? Might make more of a feature out of it.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Do you think it will ever be put on the front page like the AP ranks were?

I hope not, there was a "Leaderboard" part on the front page, but I believe it will stay where it is, Also it does not mean much if you are number 2800 in the line. Maybe make a quest for being quest hero for the week? IDK maybe something like that, but for a not PRO gamer I am not excited for it being displayed on my page that I am a Looser quester.
I mean my idea needs tweaking, cus quest for questing WHAT? but yeah maybe something like that.

~~Black~~
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I couldn't find me in the 202s from page age=105">105 to age=107">107.

Is this a glitch or are we not supposed to view our rank?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Right now it's a bit Beta, so what we do with it in the future depends on how users interact with it.

@R2D21999 It's possible that it's not calculating your amount correctly, this is a bug that should be resolved in the next few days.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I believe there are some glitches with the system, it says I have completed 45 quests in the last week but that can't be right, in the last two weeks yes but not this week. Anyway when does the "week" reset?

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

The numbers move along with time.. so the Weekly winner is based on the last 7 days from when the board was last updated.

There have been optimizations made to the board on how it calculates, but it will take time.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

N.ice thingy!^^

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

This is really nice Ferret! I like it!

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Will there be any changes based on difficulty, or would we not see that for a while down the road (if at all)?

Difficulty, like the HARD quest leader board or something?

I would have to say probably will not happen, because if you have 400+ quests you are going to be at the top of each "Difficulty section" so... I personally see not point.

~~Black~~
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Seems that the black screen of death has been resolved. Can finally play all the new games that have been piling up! Thank you!

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Seems that the black screen of death has been resolved. Can finally play all the new games that have been piling up! Thank you!

This feature friday was about the quest hero board so IDk what you are referring to thats off topic.....

~~Black~~
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

This feature friday was about the quest hero board so IDk what you are referring to thats off topic

This thread is to talk about the recent things they added and fixed since last Friday. The black screen of death that I was referring to prevented dozens of people from playing any games on the site for the past 2 months. Since it was fixed last Friday, I think it's mentionable here.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Wow this is really great ^^ I feel so much more competitive now lol... Good addition guys

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Interesting stuff we're working on tomorrow. Shhhh... secret!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Dangit Ferret, now they know there's a secret!

Showing 1-15 of 38