ForumsPopular MediaFavorite Super Hero ?

42 22824
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

We all have seen many superhero films like :-
Iron Man, Thor, Spider Man, Batman, Hulk, Superman, Ghost rider etc...

Which one superhero you like most ?

• 42 Replies
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

I like Deadpool too but i like it most when the game came out it was so fun i won the game like 5 times and never get bored of it

kylefitch1
kylefitch1
100 posts
Jester

Iron Fist!
Only the TV show version, the comic one creeps me out.
Majorly.

Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

Deadpool!!!! Spiderman, Batman, Wolverine, Cyborg, The Flash, Thor, Ghost Rider, and Professor X.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Hellboy. No-one looks as cool as Hellboy when punching fairytales.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7f/Hellboy_The_Wolves_of_St_August.jpg

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Spiderman!

inSane6
inSane6
6 posts
Farmer

Batman

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Jubilee
http://i.imgur.com/WkL0dNX.jpg

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Can I pick one I made if so Sub-sonic
Sub-Sonic doesn't exist but if he did he would be a alchohalic Russian with serious depression who was once an Icon an national hero during the cold war
until U.S and Russia got all tight like bros and now he is useless and cast aside.
Sub-Sonic was fine to live in peace drinking his life away until the Gardian's Association (Basilcy like justice league or Avengers) Wanted to expand their reach by recruiting new members. Sub-Sonic was reluctant but when they took the liberty offer free drinks he said "Hey what the hell right." While chilling in Smokie's ( a bar in Kellar city) He was confronted by Mr. Law ( The corniest, duciest, most terrible, annoying hero ever) Law tried to look like the hero by calling Sub-Sonic an anti american terrorist and picking a Fight with him. Sub-Sonic ignored Law until Law shattered his bottle on the counter.
Sub-Sonic calmly stood up and said "Now we have a problem." He then punched Law in the stomach and threw him through a the wall and they then proceeded to wreck the city in an all out brawl of raw power.
If anyone else liked Sub-Sonic (And has an ability to draw fairly well) I would like to make the Sub-Sonic comic.

carrera9
carrera9
10 posts
Nomad

I vote for Magneto.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

I vote for the Hulk.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Can I pick one I made if so Sub-sonic
Sub-Sonic doesn't exist but if he did he would be a alchohalic Russian with serious depression who was once an Icon an national hero during the cold war
until U.S and Russia got all tight like bros and now he is useless and cast aside.
Sub-Sonic was fine to live in peace drinking his life away until the Gardian's Association (Basilcy like justice league or Avengers) Wanted to expand their reach by recruiting new members. Sub-Sonic was reluctant but when they took the liberty offer free drinks he said "Hey what the hell right." While chilling in Smokie's ( a bar in Kellar city) He was confronted by Mr. Law ( The corniest, duciest, most terrible, annoying hero ever) Law tried to look like the hero by calling Sub-Sonic an anti american terrorist and picking a Fight with him. Sub-Sonic ignored Law until Law shattered his bottle on the counter.
Sub-Sonic calmly stood up and said "Now we have a problem." He then punched Law in the stomach and threw him through a the wall and they then proceeded to wreck the city in an all out brawl of raw power.
If anyone else liked Sub-Sonic (And has an ability to draw fairly well) I would like to make the Sub-Sonic comic.

I think it exists:
http://i.imgur.com/zGux7T2.jpg
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Elastigirl! I'd love for her to wrap herself around me. :O xD

Showing 31-42 of 42