ForumsSupport ForumBusiness suggestion for Armorgames!

27 3462
jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

I just had a great idea! Armorgames could partner up with a different site like kongregate for example. If someone played a game or did something on kongregate they could earn points for their armorgames account and vice. versa. Also sites would be less competitive and it would be more fun for everyone.

• 27 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Eh, that is not a good idea. Why would such a great site like AG want to team up with Kongregate? I also don't think it is competition because you can make an account on both, so both benefit.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

I hope people agree with me.

AshleyM
AshleyM
48 posts
Nomad

Sorry to say,I don't agree with this AG is the one site and why would we want to team up with Kongregate?AG is free and if they teamed up with Kongregate,Kongregate might try to take over AG.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

it doesn't have to be kongregate. It was just an example You don't even know that much about AG. u have 3 points!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

So true, Ashley. I don't really see why AG would want to do that. Neither site will benefit from this. If anything, one of the sites will be overtaken, and arguing, lawsuits, etc. Just not my cup o' tea.

Jalex, don't be calling out people because they are new. We don't need arguements..... I think any other site wouldn't be a good idea.....

AshleyM
AshleyM
48 posts
Nomad

That doesn't mean I don't know what AG is and it doesn't matter about the AP,Avrilicious is my sister so she told me alot about AG already so I actually do know alot about AG believe it or not.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

oh sorry!

AshleyM
AshleyM
48 posts
Nomad

You don't need to be,just don't judge people by their APs.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Haha, that's why you don't say nothing. Even then, you still don't say nothing! Lol, what if she was actually a Mod on another account??? o_o

Anywayz, I don't agree either, the sites aren't really competing, this isn't Mcdonalds where there's a Burger King right next door. Every site is different and excells in their own way, there's no need for teaming up or anything.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Having interchangeable points between AG and another site would basically be the same as merging with them. I don't think the AG staff wants to do that now. Plus, the way things are designed now, the Armor Points system keeps people on AG, and merging would defeat the purpose.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

You don't need to be,just don't judge people by their APs.... is true.l I am truly sorry. But... U don't need to judge people by their ideas either!

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Well I'm not even sure how that would work. Would it be possible to be able get points from off of another site? I don't think so. And even if it were I'll bet that is something Daniel wouldn't want to do.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

A better idea could be that when u play games FROM armorgames u could get the points as if you were playing the game on the site but that would be too hard to do and not worth the effort!

AshleyM
AshleyM
48 posts
Nomad

Look,Jalex,I am not going to start an argument with you,and you were asking for people's opinion's and I gave you my opinion.And I didn't judge you by making this topic.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

thank u? I wasn't just talking about u. Other people just judge people for one topic

Showing 1-15 of 27