ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEleven Moons: The Story of the FGA

74 30304
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Hey dudes.

So, I've been itching lately to post something on the AMW that people actually want to read, and citing my previous success with EaEC I decided to write another sort of persona-based tale that featured the members of the FGA. Seeing as it's instant character supply and such, I figure it would be a good opportunity for some easy writing and some well-massaged egos.

Anyway, I'll be posting on here as often as I can, and I'll hopefully get on a schedule of sorts within the next few weeks. In the meantime, the prologue will be posted within the day, and as always, hope you all enjoy!

• 74 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I need to make a Kong account.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

swiggity sweg
Great/10, Nurv. I just hope I don't die before you finish the next part ._.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I can't read it past the quote and response because I break down in laughter.

lol swag

I can't handle this.

Gonna read it now.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

The two were stood in front of a particularly attractive user who had black hair but definitely wasnât Storm.

Wow, thanks for being so specific, I might've been confused. x)
"were stood" ¬_¬

âStorm you just want to kill someone.â

Favorite line
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Dang bro, you still got it. This is really good. I look forward to reading more~

and I'm totally not offended that I have no part in this story, even though I am part of FGA. *cough* but it's cool, I understand my rare appearances can lead one to believe I am not.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

"This place is a dump."

Typical me.

Keep up with the good work, Nurvie.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

âWell, thereâs that. Or, you know, we could just walk in and try to find what weâre looking for.â Pie suggested.
âI donât think so.â Storm said. â The last thing we want to do is attract attention to ourselves. We do it sneaky, or not at all.â
âStorm you just want to kill someone.â Gandalf said.
âMaybe I do.â

Perfect. Absolutely perfect. I spent about three minutes laughing at this. Great work Nurv.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

âMy dear, seeing the love in your eyes is all I need to go on!â

Definitely something I'd say.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Hey everybody:

Now that I've completed Like an Early Autumn, hopefully I can begin devoting more time to Eleven Moons, especially considering that spring semester is now over. Luck with deadlines aside, I'd like to have chapter four out within the week, and at least before next saturday. Stay tuned!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Chapter Four

Pick and Gandalf were walking east down a road west of profile lane north, and Pickâs mood had gone wholly south.
âIs the fact that I assume at one point Mino didnât have that bob of hair at the end of his tail like Schrodingerâs minotaur?â He asked. Minotaur was walking ten feet in front of them, tail swaying from side to side.
âI donât know? What about my hat?â Gandalf said. His hat had been stolen out of his tower three days ago, and heâd done nothing but complain since. Now a sweaty mop of whitish hair sprouting from his head was out for all to see; a head of hair so disturbing that it led to questions about Gandalfâs true identity. He would respond the same time, with the same resolve: âI am 50% boy, 50% man, but 100% wizardâ. This announcement by no means pleased the other members of the Forum Games Alliance.
Somewhere Freebird was playing from an open window; Pick looked up and around with disgust.
âI hate the people who treat this place like a college campus.â He spat. âI-â
A Frisbee hit him square in the face.

âSorry brochacho.â pang said, helping Pick to his feet.
Rip, Sal, and Jeol were standing in the small yard, while Daleks stood in the adjacent street, a frown on his Jurassic face. His arms were too small for Frisbee, and when he tried to catch it with his mouth he just ended up choking on it.
âWhat are you idiots doing playing Frisbee?â Pick sputtered.
âFrisbee is the official sport of Newmanism.â pang said proudly.
âDoes a cult need an official sport?â Gandalf asked.
âUh, you tell me.â Sal said as he bounded over. âDid Merit_Recognition have an official sport? How about SHOPS? Huh?â
âSal you werenât even around when those things happened.â
âHas anyone seen Storm?â Jeol asked.
âSheâs visiting Aggs before the trial.â Daleks said.

Storm was stepping out the door when she bumped into Nurvana walking by.
âOh, hey, Spanner. Uh, what happened to Chatango?â
âYeah you too.â She said, spinning around him and walking the other way. She glanced at her watch (OOC: does spanner even wear a watch?) and then back up again; she was late to visit Aggs. Despite being mentally unstable herself, Storm felt her visits to her sister somehow helped Aggsâ sanity.
âYou know you have to be on your best behavior tomorrow. Either that or youâre landing right back here.â Storm said through the phone.
âRight, and if that happens then we canât kill R2 together.â Aggs said. The guard glanced at Storm across the glass. She grinned nervously.
âYou canât have that attitude. You have to make them think you wouldnât do it again.â
âBut I will do it again. As soon as Iâm out of this prison, Iâm going to find R2D21999 and kill him. And Iâll laugh while Iâm doing it.â Storm sighed.
âWell I canât say that it makes me think less of you.â

That night, Aggs threw darts sheâd made out of paperclips and tuna can lids at a picture of R2 stuck to the wall; the guards had brought it by a few days ago saying her âhusbandâ had it delivered, and they hung it up before Aggs could protest. As she threw another, there was the faintest whisper from outside her cell.
âAggazaggashoofoo.â
Aggs jumped, and peered suspiciously out into the hall. What was going on? She couldnât help but drift towards the bars, even as she thought that there was only one person whoâd call her thatâ¦
At the bars she saw a guard waiting for her, bathed in the low light of the ceiling lamps. She didnât recognize him, as his hat was cast down over his face.
âWho⦠who are you?â
The guard reached up to grab his hat with a long, metallic arm, and Aggs facepalmed.jpg.
âIâm here to bust you out.â R2 said, reaching through the bars. Aggs swatted at it fiercely. âCome on, I canât let them put you away, this is our only chance.â
âSomebody help meeeeee!â Aggs screamed, but R2 had already unlocked the cell door and thrown her over his shoulder. A light switched on in the staircase behind them, and they could hear faint voices growing louder.
R2 wheeled down the corridor, turning this way and that trying to evade his pursuers. An intercom message was blaring over the PA; âATTENTION. A FUGITIVE HAS ATTEMPTED TO ESCAPE AG PRISON. A KNIGHT HAS BEEN CALLED TO RESOLVE THE SITUATIONâ. When R2 fled up a staircase with the other guards right on his heels, he ran straight into a group of city police, headed by Minotaur.
âOh of all the days.â The manbullthing said. Where the moderators had banhammers and such, knights such as Mino sported stern-warninghammers. Mino drew his now, the blade from a bush-trimmer duct taped to a broom handle.
âWow, Mino you kind of suck.â Aggs couldnât help but say.
Mino hung his head. âI know.â

Mercifully Aggs didnât have to share a cell with R2; last sheâd seen it looked as if Mino was just going to tear the robot in two. In the end, the minotaur had turned him over to the prison and gone home. He wondered if Xeano had the same struggles he had being a knight.

âWell R2 is in prison too.â pang said, taking a seat next to Jeol.
âWell then how is he going to come bro-down with us?â The rabbit asked.
âYou can chill with the bro-down invitations.â Nurvana said. âAnimals have to earn that.â Jeolâs nose twitched indignantly.
âDo you know what this means? Sal said. âOne of us is next. Itâs a conspiracy against the FGA!â The mininja thought back to the old man heâd met in the alley. âOh god⦠OH GOD.â He leapt out the window and went running down the street, arms waving about, screaming âI REPENT. I REPENT.â Pang watched him go.
âWell thatâs not really in the spirit of Newmanism.â pang remarked wryly. âAnd Iâd know.â

Somewhere in the distance Ray was doing something plot related.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

OH MY GOD THIS IS NOT DEAD! =O AMAZING.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

*squeals in delight*

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

YOU'RE BACK I MISSED YOU

(OOC: does spanner even wear a watch?)

no i do not ty

Is Nilly still in the box somewhere?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

All the signs are there -- Nurv's story has the case of Ayemdubs Disease: the passage of time in ongoing threads in this forum passes much slower than the average thread. It's only natural we're just getting his update now.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

This is still around? I...I... just wow. I'm so happy *tear*

Showing 46-60 of 74