ForumsArt, Music, and Writingi want an action story FOR ME

10 4946
dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

Give me an action story no matter how long C: Example:
Once a duck of time... There was 3 knights. One was Sir Edward Peanut, the 2nd one was Sir Washington -no name-, and the might one of them on, the on on the most dangerous quest, SSTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sir Edward Peanut is intelligent peanut farmer. He used a peanut sword, a peanut shield, peanut armor and nutshell helmet. He was useful for building catapults to fire giant nuts at enemies, building items for the knights, and making spells for Grandalf.
Sir Washington -no name- is meant to recruit troops. He is obsessed with the color blue and red for an unknown reason. Sir Washington -no name- went to college when he was 18 years old, he was an expert at reading and writing.
The One And Only Mighty Knight Lord of them all was called SSTG. He was the lord of his kingdom, he also was a very intelligent ship builder. SSTG went to college when he was 15, very young as you can say. He was the most excellent student the college had. He was a master at reading, writing, math, science, AND MOSTLY... US HISTORY! At the age of 23 he left college and got many jobs so he was a rich fellow. After that, at the age of 29 he started ship building. He got so rich he bought a castle and still was rich. He built a town, a village, a school, and blacksmith. He lived a happy life all through his life. This is the story of how these knights finish their adventurous quest.

• 10 Replies
dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

I messed up a lot :C

dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

On a Monday morning of June 18th... the knights set off to the dragon cave.
Once they got to the Cyclops eye Sir Peanut was scared to death but continued on the path. SSTG saw a Cyclops sleeping behind a tree so he commanded a halt to the fellow knights. He got out his crossbow and shot it at the 7 foot Cyclops. SSTG had very good archery... hit the Cyclops in the back, so the Cyclops would awake, then right when it turned around it got shot in the eye directly. It let out a last humph and fell down. The knights continued onward.
They visited Aunties Pancakes and ate a few and then left. SSTG could see that their was an enemy line across the border in front of them. But it was too late. Sir Washington tripped on a 1 centimeter root and fell to the ground. The scout reported to the dark lord that there were intruders. SSTG was brave enough to command to march into the enemy castle. The dark lord appeared with nothing. After a few seconds hundreds of people came out charging with pitchforks and hay. SSTG humphed in annoyance and shot the dark lord with his crossbow and left immediately to the path of Sea Monster Danger Do not feed them peanuts or nuts they wil------ they saw a big line across the sign so they just ignored the sign and ventured through the dark woods. Sir Washington wanted to go for a swim, Sir Peanut wanted to feed the fish, but SSTG said one word in response... "No"
The 2 knights were not satisfied and very bored. A minuted later they saw a cute fish and Sir Peanut said, "Here ya go cutie."

dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

Once the fish ate it... it turned into a enormous ugly sea monster with kitty paws but dragon claws. SSTG did what he had to do slayed it with his golden sword and the sea monster fell it with a giant splash. SSTG already slayed 3 things and people with out trying. Sir Peanut fell down and after a minute SSTG heard snoring. Sir Washington saw blue and red and ran after it. SSTG now thinks it is only him since he is doing all the work. So he ventured to a cave saying underwater danger keep out unless u want DEATH
SSTG thought for a second then ventured down the tunnel. There was no noise in the beginning then he heard a screeching noise of a sea monster he thought. He ran carefully to where the monster was eating flesh. The sea monster was 3 headed, dark eyes, long body, medium necks, 4 long legs, and about a thousand of sharp shining teeth. SSTG was laughing,"This quest is way too easy." he thought he shot his magical crossbow three times and the sea monster fell down. SSTG walked to the door till he felt a cold hand on his leg. He turned back and saw a monstrous hand which belonged to the dying demon. He cut the hand off and opened the door it said, "Don't disturb, eating lunch with fellow dragon friends."
SSTG walked in and saw 1 giant red beaming dragon with 2 red wings, 2 dark green eyes, 2 giant hands and he had some kind of cloth on his shoulder. SSTG ran at it and did everything he could do. The dragon fell down and SSTG fell down. Silence broke the dim room. Finally SSTG got up carefully and took the cloth from the dragon. He returned safely to the castle and saw open this present. He opened it and saw both Sir Washington's and Sir Peanut's heads in the package. Then he saw a coffin with instructions on it. He did all of the instructions and a moment later SSTG found a giant sword it had greek words on it and he thought It was the guardian's sword. SSTG was never disturbed again as he was getting more power.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Um...if you were wanting to write a fanfic of yourself and other members of the site, you place it in the AMW.

I'll have a mod move this for ya...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

That doesn't bother me.
Can you believe it, I have a stalker! xD

dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

Nope all fiction C:

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Ha ha, don't worry, I'm just not used to have fans.

I'm kind of a mess right now. My bro dog Noel is sick and will spend the night at the vet. He might have a damaged disc on his spine and he could become paralyzed. He's a very happy dog and me and my GF love him to death.
He might have to be put down and the thought of it makes me sick.

Have you ever heard of a dog giving hugs? He does it to my GF, he put his paws on each side of her neck, lean his face against hers and close his eyes. He also loves to lay in the sun even when it's around 100 * F!
He's always with me, be my side or on top of me on the couch.

I've got this lump in my throat right now and I feel depressed.
We're going to go visit him later this afternoon to see if a prednisone shot will help him. If it doesn't he'll need a surgery which will cost at least $3000.
We can't afford it so...

:,(

dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

:C

kylefitch1
kylefitch1
100 posts
Jester

Once upon a time...

Marsk awoke from her long sleep of death(it's a LONG story, let's just say she's died what, over a hundred times?) Anyway. I'll start over.

Once upon a time...

Marsk awoke from her long sleep of death and found herself staring up at... dirt. Again? she thought. I really hate it when they do this. She had been buried again. I understand, and it is a nice thought, but it is annoying having to dig myself out. Wherever they have put me this time, I hope it is abandoned. She reached up to start returning to the world above...

Hanoyi was walking past the graveyard when he decided to go in and see Aiyanna's grave. I miss her... He shrugged off the thought and stepped in. It was a foggy day, and wisps of the mist floated through the air like spirits, coming back to the world of the living. Hanoyi shivered. He had never liked graveyards, and this one was positively spooky. He found Aiyanna's headstone and sat by it.
"I'm sorry, Aiyanna. I shouldn't have left you... I was a coward." He looked at the inscription on the marble stone.
Aiyanna Natalia, beloved daughter. A beautiful young woman taken before her time. 3035-3048
He felt a tear trickling down his cheek, and he wiped it away quickly. He looked over toward the right and noticed a new one that hadn't been there before. He read the writing on it, done by a rather careless hand.
An unknown girl, estimated at seventeen years old. 3040?--3057
Hanoyi wondered who she had been, what had snuffed her life out so early, like a candle not yet burned down. He shrugged and was about to leave when he heard a noise coming from the anonymous girl's grave. He turned quickly and saw movement. A pale white hand broke free of the dirt covering the grave. He gasped. She's... she's... coming back to life? A moment later a girl with bright, fiery red hair and emerald-green eyes climbed from the grave. She had a sparkling diamond set in her forehead, like a strange birthmark, it was natural. She wore a beautiful silvery dress with colorful ribbons falling from the sleeves, and jewels were sprinkled in her ground-length hair. She spoke to Hanoyi and said,
"I am Marsk... You need not fear me." He fainted. He wasn't sure later if it was from fear or awe, they were both likely possibilities.

Marsk sighed. Every time I say they should not be afraid, they faint. It's so annoying. Humans. She tried to revive him, and while it worked, he instantly jumped up and pulled out a sword, slashing the air.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"You're some sort of demon! Fight me with honor, you cowardly cowering cuttlefish!" If he wasn't quite so good with that sword, it would have been very funny. Marsk drew her sword of light and they clashed.
"I am no demon!" she protested against his furious onslaught. She placed a hand on his head and used him as a springboard to vault over him and attack from behind.
"That's exactly what a demon would say!" he yelled. She sighed and rolled her eyes. Then she saw a shadow.
"What is that?"
"That's not going to fool me."
"No, I mean it. Look out! she cried. She jumped for him and shoved him out of the way as a cruelly handsome man with a dark sword fell from the sky.
His sword slashed her across the back as he hit the ground, and she cried out as blood dripped from her wound. He spread black bat-like wings as Marsk said to Hanoyi, "That is a demon." The demon(who Marsk later said was named Atol)flew into the air.
"Marsk! Stand down and give me the human!" Atol bared fang-like teeth. "I want to feed on his soul."
"Never! The Lord will not allow me to leave an innocent at the mercy of you children of Hell!"...

Hanoyi was relieved at Marsk's defiance. Having a demon feed on his soul did not sound fun. Then she spread white angelic wings of her own--Wait, what?--and flew into combat.
"Prepare for battle, evil one!" Their swords clashed together as they let out a simultaneous scream. She spun her sword and slit one of Atol's wings so that he could not fly straight. Then he raised his sword and brought it crashing down toward her head...

Marsk tried to dodge, but the sword cut her hand and made it bleed badly. She felt faint. Lord, help me! she thought, agonized. She received a burst of strength as her prayer was answered, and she brought her sword up and around, cutting the wings from Atol's back. He crashed to the ground, and she landed gently and knocked his sword from his hand. He backed away.
"Mercy! Please! Spare me!" She came toward him with a hard stare.
"You ask for mercy, when if our roles had been reversed, you would have shown none to me or to the human. Now reap the mercy you would have sown and meet thy Maker!" She slashed across his chest and he exploded into dark particles that slowly dispersed. She turned back toward Hanoyi and sighed. "I do not enjoy killing, but sometimes it must be done. Farewell, Hanoyi, and perhaps we shall meet again. Oh, and... look at Aiyanna's tombstone." Marsk flew away, and Hanoyi turned toward Aiyanna's tombstone. It was gone. He turned around and Aiyanna was standing behind him, and he ran to her. They embraced as he sobbed,
"Oh, Aiyanna, I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."
"Hush, Hanoyi," she replied. "You were young, you did not have the abilities. If you had tried, you would have perished with me."

Hanoyi never saw Marsk again, although sometimes he thought he glimpsed a flash of green eyes from shadows, and a slash of light cutting down enemies when he believed all was lost. He married Aiyanna, and they lived happily together for many years.
But he never forgot Marsk and what had happened that day, and one thought always ran through his mind when he thought of her...

She knew my name.

The End

dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

Good

Showing 1-10 of 10