ForumsSupport ForumA small suggestion for comments.

18 4046
Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

Hey. This is my first post on the forums, just wanted to say hi first. Anyway, my suggestion is simple. On every game on the site, you can rate, and comment of the games. All too often all we see is things like 'nice game' or 'this game stinks!' I know that we already have merits for that. I think it would help, even a little, if the creator of the game new what these people rated his or her game. It would be simple I think. Right of the comment would be a box, with the reviewers score. It would be nice for others too see as well. For posters who simply comment and not rate, then their box would simply be left blank.

• 18 Replies
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

That would be too much to ask for. The way that the comments are set up are just fine.

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

i dont get your idea.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This sounds like a very good idea! It would also make it easier to see who goes through and just gives every game 0's or 10's because they don't actually play it, and just want the points.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

My bad, I got confused. Actually this could be a good idea. As Carlie said you would be able to see if people's comments are fake or true. The other thing that would really help with this would be to say when their last GR was. That way you could also find out if they are cheating.

Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

Well, I'll try to explain it better than lumpiaman. You know how on every game on Armor Games, you can rate, and leave a comment? My suggestion is that we add a box to the right of each comment. This box would tell you what that particular commenter rated that game.

Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

Hey StarScreamer, sorry if this is an obvious question, but what does GR stand for?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

GR stand for game rate or game rating or game rated, etc...

I actually like this idea, it shows how fair it is being rated.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

That is a good idea. It would be nice to see why people say what they say by there comment, the only thing is that not everyone leaves comments. It would be nice though to see what people who did comment the game rated it.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

For example it would look liek this

Plokkey says:
posted at unknown time

Wow this game is horrible so ill rate it bad http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/4/6/29/f_blankm_1cb63e0.png

ignore the fav games. I rated it a .5 because i didn't get what to do and it looked boring to me. Now thaat I look i should have rated it atleast a 5...... lol.

gage619
gage619
7 posts
Nomad

i think we should make the site better by letting people make videos and then let other people rate them worst is 1 star up to best which is 5 stars the person with a 5 star video gets 500 extra ap

JaGgEdGe
JaGgEdGe
76 posts
Peasant

500 AP is a lot... and Videos would never work. There would be so much spam, like 1 Second videos, or maybe even long videos of never-ending blackness. Either way, a large amount of videos would be so difficult to keep track of.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Yes definitely and also 500 Ap is way too much.

Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

Huh? What are we talking about? I thought when someone had an idea they were supposed to post their own topic. I'm not saying its a bad Idea gage. Anyway, yeah plokkey, that's about how it should looks, but instead of a long big gauge like that, it might stretch the page. If it was just a box with the rating inside would suffice.

AaronM
AaronM
120 posts
Nomad

Well Silver,I really like this idea it seems really good.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

going back to the first idea, the solution is to post what rating you gave it on your comment. I do that on every game I play.

Showing 1-15 of 18