ForumsQuestsL.I.F.E. Quests

78 65443
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This thread is a place to discuss quests for L.I.F.E. Here is a list of the current quests available for this adventure game...

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15800/media/icon/c7338498d713f1adabe34b403c4503f3.png?v=1391812609&vv=1392402562
HAL 9000
Survive in "getting aged" chapter.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15800/media/icon/260c8732776b67abcd4ae675a639e6a2.png?v=1391812919&vv=1392402538
Scrooge
Get $100,000.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15800/media/icon/621ed087744e1bf8238cff72bbaea6b3.png?v=1391812941&vv=1392402506
Experienced
Get all achievements.
Hardness: Hard

• 78 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

- how the nine hell can you survive flawless the "everyday work" part? that's where you play "invaders". At the end the screen is bloody filled with ufos, making it no safe place, and your shooting rate is terrible.

It's really easy actually. Just become a doctor or a hacker (those were easiest for me, not sure what is the legit easiest) and then upgrade how many guns you have shooting, then how frequently you shoot and alternate from then on, the you'll have a lot of projectiles going at once.

- is there any difference between classes aside "doctor", who gets life-regeneration?

No, but all classes can regen by hovering your character over your "friend" in the bottom right corner. Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can also regen by hovering over the house in the middle of the screen, or maybe that's only your GF, I don't remember.

- which class has the highest chance gaining 100K $? I can hardly ever reach 60K.

As I said before, doctor worked best for me. My strategy for getting to 100K is once again upgrading amount of guns once and then frequency once. Then only buy the $7500 things with the orange drop packs.

Hopefully this helps you a lot
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

- is there any difference between classes aside "doctor", who gets life-regeneration?

Electric - Slow, piercing shot
Chemist - Splash damage

I don't know if there's anything different about the artist and hacker.

If you go electrotechnical, you only need to upgrade the speed of the shot three (or four) times and since you'll get a piercing shot that'll pretty much constantly clear what's in front of you and then dump everything after into $7500. It's a lot easier than the others since you won't have to spent as many upgrade points or move around a lot.
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Upgrade?

What upgrade?

There is no upgrade in the game.

Well, unless it is out of screen due to the bug.

****tiest stuff ever.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Reset the zoom on your browser by hitting 'Ctrl + 0' or the equivalent command for your browser.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

The zoom was not changed.

Anyway, it was told before, and it does not help.

The game either needs a "full screen" button, or removed 'cause it is unplayable.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Well, with unbelievable effort - and some youtube stuff - I managed to get the 100K $.

To get it this seems a reliable method:
- profession shall be Artist. The Hacker's shooting seems to be slower, the Electric is surely way too slow, the Doctor somehow never gets enough booster-package, the Chemist also seems only graphical enchancement, and the Logger simply has no special.
- get the "two bullet" first and second (click the screen after catching 3 packages), then get the "three bullet" for third (costs 4 package). Then get the "7500$" boosters (costs 6 packages).
This gives enough money in addition the sum you gain by shooting down as many ufos as possible. Don't mind getting hurt occasionally.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Hm, for any reason today the "ctrl+0" worked.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

It seemed like the artist profession had a faster firing frequency than the other professions. I personally liked artist best, but it looks like the other professions can do just fine as well.

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

Well, got the achievement.

This was annoying not because of the achievement itself, but because you have to spend a good 5-7 minutes every time just getting to the point you can spend 30 seconds attempting the achievement.

The key to getting flawless in the last part is to understand how the 2 balls work. Their speed never reduces, but a constant force is applied to them based on how far your model is from the ball.

What that means is, it is possible to keep a ball in place by circle-dancing around it. You stay on one side for a moment, then quickly shift to the other side BEFORE the ball moves more than a tiny bit. As long as you keep dancing back and forth like this, the ball should never move more than a quarter inch on the screen, because the force is constantly applied in opposite directions.

Obviously this is much more difficult to do with 2 balls in play.

My strategy was to essentially focus on circle-dancing around one ball while dodging the other ball. Every opportunity, get directly behind the moving ball and try to slow it down a bit.

Once I actually committed to getting the achievement, it took 3 tries with this method to finish - and the 2nd time I was only a few seconds away from beating it.

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

Man, this was hard, Really gave up for some time ... but then Olinser's advice made me look on this another way. Before that I was trying to run between enemies, but sliding around them proved to be much more effective.

epicness_is_epic8888
epicness_is_epic8888
1 posts
Nomad

The chapter with the skulls is so hard cause the friend cant help u whatsoever

Volkenate
Volkenate
39 posts
Lord

Finally got around to starting this game, finished all in-game achievements except the no damage last level one. I will come back to it later as it is very frustrating.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

It is indeed one of the most frustrating ones to achieve, I second that @Volkenate! I am still trying to achieve it every now and then, but end up quitting after a dozen tries that were futile... once more... =(

Volkenate
Volkenate
39 posts
Lord

Yaaaaaay! Finally got this one complete. For me the method that finally worked was making a c shape around one orb while dodging the other, and circling both when thy crossed paths. Watching where they are going rather than where they are helps a lot too. If you don't have it yet, just keep trying, I'm rooting for you

Raani
Raani
21 posts
Jester

I had some serious heart rate when I completed it.
After thousand tries I didn't got hit and I saw there are only 7 seconds left.
I felt like disarming a bomb that could destroy the whole city.

My hands were shaking and my heart was beating like hell.
Why do I feel so good beating a game of this quality?
Even though I did complete it I must say the game is bad. Several in-game achievements are based on pure luck. Without the 'Socialize' 'getting aged' part, pretty much everything needs luck.

Showing 61-75 of 78