ForumsPopular MediaJusin Bie-er...Bizzle.

29 15408
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So Justin Bieber-I mean, Bizzle, is moving to Atlanta to launch a rap career.

What do you think of this change by the biggest g in the game, the freshest of all fresh, the only true playa around?

• 29 Replies
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Jusin Bie-er...Bizzle Throws Argentina's Flag down and stomps on it.

It happened... bad video quality, but the truth of Minecraftsnipers words are there.

~~Black~~

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Thanks Black

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Oh man that fool ( for dont say something different ) i watched the video again and i cant believe he is still loved in blacks video you can hear voices of girls telling bad words they didint like the attitude he did

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

He also should be on jail or someone kill him ( no offense)like some presidents are dead cause of they have beeing kille but he stole stuff he washed MY flag away he should be on jail or dead

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Whatever Jizzle decides to release couldn't be any worse than what he's already come out with. At least with rap, you won't have as many stupid catchy songs playing on the radio and giving every man a migraine. You'll still have a few, but they'll be forgotten shortly after they're released.

Yes i just hate it for what he did to Our flag (Argentina )

In his defense, he didn't realize it was an Argentine flag at the time, and he claims he pushed it off the stage because it was in his way, not because he had anything against the Argentinian people. Still, he could have been more conscious of what the object was and dealt with it much more respectfully. Just think of the positive reaction he'd have received had he held the flag in the air.

He's apparently hated even more in Latin America than he is in the United States. High five, Latin America.
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

He did realized it was our flag i saw entire video in Tv news after that he a"apoligized" for that but has you say if he didint realized it was Argentina flag it could be another flag maybe US flag or another one he would still doing the same if my flag is not the problemhe should be in jail for have stolen things too

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

And he did realize too yes like you said he claimed that , but can you believe i believe that? look how he moved of the stage he could just grab it and put it on a corner but wash it to the ground ?

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

He also should be on jail or someone kill him ( no offense)like some presidents are dead cause of they have beeing kille but he stole stuff he washed MY flag away he should be on jail or dead

Kinda an iffy statement to put out on the internet. You want him killed...
I mean jail, yeah he has been in jail, but he won't be put in jail forever, at least in the US, because he is Canadian. He would have to be deported first.

~~Black~~
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

because he is Canadian. He would have to be deported first.

The Canadian part of this sentence is what I'm having a hard time with.
Canadians usually don't behave like this. He's an insult to Canadians.
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

I know he is the problem no all canadians. im agree with you he is an insult to canadians

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

The Canadian part of this sentence is what I'm having a hard time with.
Canadians usually don't behave like this. He's an insult to Canadians.

Na I am Canadian, Somewhat, I am saying we can't throw him in jail forever, because we would have to give him to Canada first...
Canada does not deserve that
No
One
Does

~~Black~~
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Maybe we dont put him in jail ... if we kill him.... xD

wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

I know there was a petition to the white house to deport him, but I *think* it got shut down I wanted to sign it!

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Wow you guys really hate bieber.. isnt the fact that he sucks punishment enough for him? lol

Showing 16-29 of 29