ForumsNews and Feedback[Created] Online/Offline alert in the forum

47 16632
sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Hello again, fellow Armorgamers.

So, you know that red/green ball that shows whether a user is offline or online?
I thought if it would be a good idea to be shown on the forums as well, so we know whether to expect a fast reply from whom we're replying to or if we can go away and check back later.

• 47 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

There you have it... not fully worrking yet, but thats only a quest of time^^

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Need to rectify... its working

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Cool! You guys added it! However, as Unleashed said it isn't working properly yet as I've been on posting for a bit and it still is showing my little dot as red.

caiteyd13
caiteyd13
40 posts
Nomad

Why did you guys take away the ability to see how long ago that person was on? I liked that feature.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Good work on this.

The dots aren't all totally red anymore, at least not for me.

Why did you guys take away the ability to see how long ago that person was on?

They never took it away, this feature was just added. The ability however is seen from profiles and friend lists
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

For some reason right after I posted all the dots turned red. Probably just a side effect.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh gawd please delete that second post delete this one too. I didn't pay attention long enough because it turned green in just a second after the red.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

All I did was refresh the page and there it was. A bit of a shock, really, but a nice addition to the forums nonetheless. Well done admins!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Also included in the update: The "last seen" now only applies to those with a green dot, at least in profiles and friends lists.

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Yay, they added it! So cool.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

The "last seen" now only applies to those with a green dot, at least in profiles and friends lists.

They don't have to have a green dot, they just have to have logged on within the last hour, or else the system considers them offline. I checked my friends list and the majority were offline, with none being on more than an hour ago.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Cool feature dudes! but every page i go to either has everyone with a red dot or everyone with a green dot.. and i know everyone on the page did not log in at the exact same time that very second.. xp

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

What tha?! The dots just all jumped from red to green while i was on this page right before my eyes!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Also included in the update: The "last seen" now only applies to those with a green dot, at least in profiles and friends lists.

That wasn't exactly a feature of the update. Read this post for an explanation.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

They seem to always be all green or all red for me.

Showing 16-30 of 47