ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 690034
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

This one:
https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1031/8153/original.jpg

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

I drew this nice thing with a big mouth and no head at design camp once.

red303
red303
7,572 posts
Shepherd

I drew this one picture of a tree a few years ago. It was decent I guess. Still probably my best drawing.

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

My calc teacher, with a backwards cap and a .44. Titled it "Mr. P, Real G".

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

im a really bad artist, but the only thing i COULD ever draw was pikachu (thanks to a book that i still have that teaches how to draw pokemon). so in highschool i was bored and made a cover for each subject with a pikachu in it.

so i had pikachu hold a globe for geography, pikachu being moses on that mountain for tanah (old testament) etc. the best one though was for road safety class, where pikachu teaches 2 pichus how to safely cross the street.

i remember we had to give our notebooks to the teacher for a check and i didnt have my name written on it so she just showed the drawing to the whole class and burst out laughing, asking who it belonged to.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I change my mind. Today in English we made paper plate masks for some kind of play(I am indeed in highschool not Kindergarten) and I drew one that resembled a bit like Colonel Sanders.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I had to draw a bunch of biology diagrams today.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What is your least favorite thing about your current place of residence? (as in the house or apartment you live in, not the surrounding area)

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

My room gets very loud during heavy rain.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

My mom is here.

Edit: Aside from that kind of yelling business there is also that she keeps the house at 80 degrees all the time because she's always cold.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

This house has very thin walls. You can't make a sandwich at 1am or take a dump without everybody knowing how its going. On the plus side, there are multiple ways to sneak out at said 1am.

Aside from that my mom keeps the house at 10 degrees all the time because she's always warm.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

We live in an apartment. It's a nice apartment, but a few downsides include:
- No yard
- One washer and dryer in the complex
- Noise level management; when we're watching movies some scenes get really loud and out of courtesy we have to constantly turn the volume up and down.
- Not a house

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

My problem with it is that its a house.

Aside from that, we have a litter box for the cat that has pellets and sometimes they're thrown around the place. Ever stepped on a Lego? Same thing here.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

my room is one of those hell holes in which its a sauna in the summer and a freezer in the winter. idk how but the house is built in a way that my room is the most affected by temperature changes. i actually dont mind it at winter though cause i like the cold but yeah... hate sweating and the heat.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

My computer only has a decent internet connection only whenever I am 1) within about 2 yards of my router or 2) connected to an ethernet cable.
So no watching movies in the comfort of my bed or the couch unless I want to deal with multiple annoying cables

Showing 2416-2430 of 3103