ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665786
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Just proves my point... No one even posts in here anymore.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What should be my question of the day be for tomorrow? (Best one wins)

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

The majority of the people who were active, basically aren't active anymore.
They probably grew tired of the endless spam and random stuff, that terrorises the forums

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Hm, a new question? I feel like you're stealing my theme of question-asking from me, Darpy ¬_¬

Anyway, question; "What's the best surprise you've ever given to someone?"
Because even if no one else answers, I have an exciting story...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

Storm wins by default...

What's the best surprise you've ever given to someone?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Heh, can't answer that one.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know that wasn't the first question in her post. You should have done, "Hm, a new question?" But ok.

The only thing I can think of is kicking my friend in the 'you know', yesterday.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Once my friend's birthday party sucked, so I held a surprise where I got most of my other friends to hide in my house somewhere and we invited the birthday person over. So she showed up, everyone jumped out of the box, and then proceeded to unveil The Heelys, which we'd spent four hours decorating with the weird glue things. And we made a video of her screaming and running around with the Heelys on her hands because she absolutely loved them. The video is still somewhere...but you'll never find it. >

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I spooked one of my sisters standing behind a door once.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

For one of my grandparents wedding anniversary, my family and I planned this huge party at their house. We invited all of their friends. But we had to get them out of the house, so my mom had my uncle drive them to a random place. When we knew that they (my uncle and grandparents) were near the house, I had everyone hide somewhere and wait. Once they came back, we all yelled 'Surprise!' That was one of the greatest surprises I gave to them!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

When I was a kid (7yo), my big sis (15yo) kept playing tricks on me like making the rocking chair move at night then call me so I could see it move and get scared, thinking it was a ghost. She kept playing tricks so I got mad and decided to make her pay.

I came back from school (winter time) before her and I attached a rope on the bathroom's door knob (the entrance door to our small apartment was at a 90* angle with the bathroom's door so when you opened it, it actually blocked the entrance door) and waited for my sister to come home. I pushed on the buzzer to unlock the outside door so she wouldn't use her key and I left the apartment door opened and hide in my room (across from the bathroom).

Are you guys still following me?

The second she entered the apartment I pulled on the rope and BAM, right in her face.

That was the funny part. The bad part is that we lived on the second floor.

After getting the door in the face, my sister rolled down the stairs, all the way down, landing on the boots and shoes left there so we didn't bring snow in the house.

I thought "Oh crap, I killed her"!

Fortunately, she was wearing a think winter coat so she didn't hurt herself.
She started laughing like a demented person.

I swear, she never played a trick on me after that. xD xD

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

I'm bad at surprises. They require planning and usually don't involve school so I don't make time for them. So I think my best surprise is the only one I can remember making. I made friends with a foreign student who hadn't been able to make any other American friends in the US. He didn't understand a lot of things about western culture and he didn't know some of the most famous western fairy tales. Not long after we started talking it was his birthday, so I found a nice copy of the Brothers Grimm's tales and gave it to him. He seemed pretty surprised.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

What's the best surprise you've ever given to someone?

Probably a birthday gift that I made from the heart for a friend. She loved it.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

Are yuo dyslexic?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Yup.

SSTG