Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Sleep!

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 7:19am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

Your body exfoliates its skin while sleeping with sweat and oils.

Does this have anything to do with how long your hair is? I wear mine pretty long and its much greasier in the morning than when it was shorter.

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 2:09pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Does this have anything to do with how long your hair is? I wear mine pretty long and its much greasier in the morning than when it was shorter.

I would say yes, although I'm no dermatologist. That, or the under layers of your hair are greasier than the outermost layer and it's all spreading when you sleep.

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 6:15pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

Your body exfoliates its skin while sleeping with sweat and oils.

weird my hair almost all of the time has hair gel in it. i know you're not a dermatologist but do you know why my hair isn't greasy?

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 6:49pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

weird my hair almost all of the time has hair gel in it. i know you're not a dermatologist but do you know why my hair isn't greasy?

The hair gel is absorbing the grease? Or maybe your skin doesn't release much grease? I'm not sure.

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 9:05pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

hmmmm

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 9:09pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

Take all unnecessary electronics out of your room, that may keep you awake.

Phones and such that may give you notifications may end up causing sleep deprivation.

~~Black~~

Posted Apr 4, '14 at 2:22am

eliakith

eliakith

1,866 posts

Ugh, i don't have time to stay up all day/night nor do i have the money to purchase anything... I need to go from staying up till two doing math to waking up a 5:15 getting ready for the bus... I'm thinking of going the natural route, any other suggestions?

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 4:06am

StormWalker

StormWalker

7,271 posts

Hey guys look at me I'm just using jet lag to my advantage hey hey guys hey

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 5:22am

StormWalker

StormWalker

7,271 posts

AND LOOK AT ME NOW WOW
This isn't technically spam, is it?

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 6:06am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

This isn't technically spam, is it?

If bender can post "hmmmm" without anyone noticing, i think you are good to go.. xp

Reply to Sleep!

You must be logged in to post a reply!