Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Youtubers!!

Posted Mar 26, '14 at 6:15pm

wishfulpoison77

wishfulpoison77

131 posts

So, I have finally thought of a battle idea that I *think* no one has already done. Mods, feel free to delete this if there is already a popular thread

The rules are simple. I will post two youtubers weekly, and you people will post your choice as to who is better, just as in battle of the brands.

If people have ideas for future battles, post them or comment on my profile.

Have fun!!

Posted Mar 26, '14 at 6:18pm

wishfulpoison77

wishfulpoison77

131 posts

And this week's battle is:

Smosh vs PewDiePie

BTW: I vote Smosh, if anyone cares

Posted Mar 26, '14 at 6:26pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,323 posts

Knight

I am officially boycotting the "Battle Of The" threads.

Fight me at the back of Walmart. 8 o'clock.

Posted Mar 26, '14 at 6:41pm

09philj

09philj

2,089 posts

Smosh vs PewDiePie

I choose the "Inserting needles through my eardrums and eyeballs to never watch or hear those talentless morons again" option.

Posted Mar 26, '14 at 6:46pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

I choose not to vote, on grounds that I hate both of those youtubers. Both overrated, both annoying, and both failing at humor.

Posted Mar 26, '14 at 7:46pm

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

I'm quite sure a thread like this has been started & closed before.

Posted Mar 26, '14 at 7:57pm

wishfulpoison77

wishfulpoison77

131 posts

Oh, really? I didn't realize.

Posted Mar 26, '14 at 8:02pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,436 posts

I vote for Pewdiepie. While most people point to his early days where he had the commentary skill of a hyena running for its life, he has mellowed out after reaching his countries full of subscribers and has produced great playlists, like Shadow of the Colossus and The Walking Dead series. Though he hasn't been doing much of that right now :|

See, three active people at the top of this thread? This is how you discuss a versus thread. What you don't do is the direct opposite while still posting in the thread. Because that's just ridiculous. You will take the increase in traffic and LIKE IT.

Posted Mar 26, '14 at 9:44pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

Smosh. even though pew is bigger, I like smosh's style more, and pew uses language to frequently and without reason. It is not even funny the amount he does.

~~Black~~

Posted Mar 27, '14 at 1:51am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,812 posts

Smosh. I've watched them for years, they never get old.

Also another "Battle of the" really? Why must we do this... Mino I must say I'm with you.

Reply to Battle of the Youtubers!!

You must be logged in to post a reply!