ForumsPopular MediaMovie sequels

27 16792
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So at a movie theater I was about to watch the Lego Movie, but before I saw it one of the trailers caught my eye which is a movie called The Legends of Oz Dorthy's Return. As much as I really thought how bad of an idea this movie is and how lame it looks(then again they may be aiming towards a more younger audience). It spawned an idea about movie sequels.

So what do you think of movie sequels? Do you think they're better than the one(s) before it? Or do you think that the sequel was trash in comparison to the to the first few? Or maybe there is a movie sequel coming out(like that Wizard of Oz thing I just posted) that you just feel like posting and commenting about.

Averagely, at least from most of the movies I've seen, the first movies were always the best ones. For example the first Spiderman(not the Amazing Spiderman) in my opinion was better than the others. Starwars Episodes 4 to 6 were also way more better than 1 to 3. The first Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark was also a lot better than Indiana Jones Crystal Skull(Those are the only Indy films I've seen). Those movies and their sequels are the only ones to come to my mind right now.

So again, what are your people's opinions on movie sequels?

• 27 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 27