ForumsThe TavernWhat a wonderful nuisance!

31 10157
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I logged on just this once to check out this year's April Fools trick.

Oh AG, you do not dissapoint! I'm gonna get me high on that leaderboard instead of writing my Forensic Psych essay due tomorrow morning. Such fun.

• 31 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Oh dear no, you can't beat me. D:

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Does the site normally run this slow or is this related to the coinerator thing?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Nich, what's your rank?

I have no idea if the site usually runs this slowly, I've just recently returned too. It's actually running sort of average for me, though the AFD Coinerator 'GET YOUR COINS!' button loads agonisingly slowly!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

1012, people keep pipping me whenever I cross 1000.

Seems a tad bit slower today...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I just don't remember it being so slow to load things previously. A few times it sent me to a Google cached site.

I checked my connection and that doesn't seem to be the problem.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I'm 2,630. I don't think I'll get to catch up to you, I really should be working. This was such a bad day to log back into AG, haha.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

AFD- April Fools Day. Of course.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I'm at rank 531 at the moment. It sucks how going to sleep makes you go from 19th to 723rd though :/

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I just don't remember it being so slow to load things previously.

It's pretty awful yes, must be related. It's certainly not usually like that. (That thing about pages sometimes not loading, as in going to the proper URL alright but providing you with a blank page there, that some have observed I can also very much attest to.) I even blocked the god**** thing, but I suppose that won't hinder its traffic. (Well, plus, it has also generated quite some forum traffic, maybe that gave the server a bit of a fright May I take this opportunity to observe that traffic just for the sake of it may not be all good, as I guess we are witnessing. I mean content-wise, too).

Oh well. & Another welcome back to the forums, from pretty much another newbie on the block, still Grab a chair, enjoy the sound of coins a-pingin'
EvilKittyCat666
EvilKittyCat666
45 posts
Nomad

I am always numberrr one! Purrr....

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110816105656/disney/images/e/e1/Cheshire_Cat_KHREC.png

Can't catch meh! Meow?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So confused by this thing. I'm just randomly clicking and I don't know why.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

HOLY OH MY GOD IT'S ACTUALLY ASHERLEE WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THIS

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Sal Jezz is not Asherlee that is very rood

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

& Another welcome back to the forums, from pretty much another newbie on the block, still

Thank you and no worries bud, I wasn't particularly important when I was active anyway

HOLY OH MY GOD IT'S ACTUALLY ASHERLEE WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THIS

APRIL FOOOOOOLS FOOL! (jk, she said she's most likely gonna hang around a while so yay)

On a completely unrelated note, is it possible to get username changes yet? I desperately want to convert my zz's to ss's but I don't want to get rid of my profile..
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

APRIL FOOOOOOLS FOOL! (jk, she said she's most likely gonna hang around a while so yay)
[quote]

Well then let me take this moment to say hello to two different people I've never met before.

Hi.

My moment is complete.
Showing 1-15 of 31