ForumsThe TavernWhat a wonderful nuisance!

31 10173
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I logged on just this once to check out this year's April Fools trick.

Oh AG, you do not dissapoint! I'm gonna get me high on that leaderboard instead of writing my Forensic Psych essay due tomorrow morning. Such fun.

• 31 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

=| Let me rephrase that with the proper quotation.

APRIL FOOOOOOLS FOOL! (jk, she said she's most likely gonna hang around a while so yay)

Well then let me take this moment to say hello to two different people I've never met before.

Hi.

My moment is complete.

I've been on this website for two years I should get this right by now...
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Hi.

Ohhai.

I've been on this website for two years I should get this right by now...

Two years? Well then I think I might just remember you from last time I logged in. I'm pretty sure you had that other minotaur armatar back then, but I could just be making impetuous assumptions..
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Two years? Well then I think I might just remember you from last time I logged in. I'm pretty sure you had that other minotaur armatar back then, but I could just be making impetuous assumptions..

Yes, yes I did have the other minotaur armatar - the brown armatar in the green background. Twas a while back. Now I use the good ol' black and white armatar given to me when I was Knighted. Doesn't it make me look more distinguished?
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Yes, yes I did have the other minotaur armatar - the brown armatar in the green background. Twas a while back. Now I use the good ol' black and white armatar given to me when I was Knighted. Doesn't it make me look more distinguished?

It certainly does. I always associated the other minotaur armatar with um.. that guy. That Greek guy. I think he was Greek. Do you know who I mean? I've completely forgotten his username, but I know he liked football..

So how is Knighthood treating you? I didn't even know that was a thing until yesterday, by the way.

Also, currently rank 1,379 and still hoping the coinerator never goes away.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

It certainly does. I always associated the other minotaur armatar with um.. that guy. That Greek guy. I think he was Greek. Do you know who I mean? I've completely forgotten his username, but I know he liked football.

Ok umm he's Italian, yes he shared my armatar, his name is goumas and he plays soccer. Wow. lol

So how is Knighthood treating you?

Good! Don't even know how it is I got nominated and elected a Knight but it's still awesome! If you have any questions about Knights and the like be sure to send me a message with Armor Games new Dispus system.
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Ok umm he's Italian, yes he shared my armatar, his name is goumas and he plays soccer. Wow. lol

I actually just found his profile through a friend's friend list, you're right haha. I think I remember him as Greek because his armatar was a minotaur, so yeah. It's been 2 years c'mon, give me a break.

Soccer as in football or soccer as in rugby? Ahah, I joke.

Good! Don't even know how it is I got nominated and elected a Knight but it's still awesome! If you have any questions about Knights and the like be sure to send me a message with Armor Games new Dispus system.
So you don't even know which mod gave you Knight-rights?

I will be sure to send you a message when I have a thirst for Knightly knowledge.
Doge
Doge
16 posts
Nomad

Doge be much love, many privileges, lots armor.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Oh you will know which mod gave it to you directly, knowing who nominated you is a bit more murky. You can change your name after 200 quests.

Speaking of April Fools, anyone tried the Google Maps Pokemon challenge?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Changing your name breaks any MMO accounts, mind.

The Pokemon challenge was fun, yeah. I showed it to pickpocket and he was, in the easiest way to say it, thankful. :P

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Speaking of April Fools, anyone tried the Google Maps Pokemon challenge?

I tried and got to about 110. Could not find Mew for the longest time. So I asked on the other forum I attend and this guy TOTALLY GOT ME when he said "try looking under the truck." I have no idea why it took so long to piece that together.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Welcome, person from 2008. I've only been here for a few months and most people still have no idea that I exist, so this is my introduction to you.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

That was good ol' Moegreche. Both Moe and Ferret thought I'd be perfect for the position.

The Pokemon challenge was fun, yeah. I showed it to pickpocket and he was, in the easiest way to say it, thankful. :P

He wept tears of joy.

I tried and got to about 110. Could not find Mew for the longest time. So I asked on the other forum I attend and this guy TOTALLY GOT ME when he said "try looking under the truck." I have no idea why it took so long to piece that together.

I can't even piece that together.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I'm confused. What are you all talking about?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What are you all talking about?

April Fools prank. Tons of stuff going on then.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Well lucky me, I wasn't able to get online then. Now explain.

Showing 16-30 of 31