9,323 posts
Bard

Please let us know your issues below.

• 182 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Could you link me where you're trying to play the game?

georgeshogo
georgeshogo
3 posts
Peasant

Hi, can you delete my online save file? It causes flash plugin crash. Thanks.

Sorry for repeat, any chane to solve the problem?
deanrivers
deanrivers
4 posts
Shepherd

Here's the link:
http://armorgames.com/play/15760/gemcraft-chasing-shadows

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Deanrivers that's the correct link, that is VERY strange. Nobody else has had this issue. Could you try a "Privacy" window in FireFox or an "Incognito" window in Chrome?

@georgeshogo Give it 15-30 minutes, should be removed.

deanrivers
deanrivers
4 posts
Shepherd

Tried 'New incognito window" in Chrome. Got the same answer as before. Maybe I'm configured wrong? Running a fairly new Windows 8 laptop.

Thanks for your help.

deanrivers
deanrivers
4 posts
Shepherd

BTW, I'm playing other games without any issues (Kingdom Rush Frontiers, GemCraft Labyrinth, Cursed Treasure 2). Thanks.

abe10
abe10
228 posts
Herald

Specific Field questions I'm afraid I can't help you with, feel free to go to the FAQ page though and leave a bug report for Peter.

Could you post a link please?
7even
7even
5 posts
Farmer

Please delete my online save file, It causes flash plugin crash eevery time when I press start game. I tries on 2 computers with 3 browsers.
Thanks.

georgeshogo
georgeshogo
3 posts
Peasant

Hi, can you delete my online save file? It causes flash plugin crash. Thanks.

Sorry, but still no deleted or no effect.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

7even and georgeshogo I'm looking into this issue.

@abe10 FAQ is at http://armor.ag/GemCraftFAQ

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@deanrivers This means it's viewing the version of the game your running as something offsite. So my gut says your trying to play it locally somehow, or have some strange plugin that doesn't let it play from our website. Could you please try all the browsers and confirm it's not working. Chrome/FireFox/IE. Additionally, if you have other computers - please test those.

googa
googa
4 posts
Peasant

Hi, the game os playing ok until yesterday but it does not load anymore. All it shows now is a black or white screen. I ve tested a lot of things, chrome, IE, disabling antivirus and firewalll, login in and off, etc. Any clues?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Could you try a chrome "Incognito" window? What OS are you using, are you at home or school?

googa
googa
4 posts
Peasant

Well, I tried the incognito windows but it didnt work either. Im running Windows 7 Ultimate at home. Tried control F5 several times, tried to play another armorgames.com games but nope. (Kongregate.com worked fine)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Could you screenshot the screen you're seeing? Very odd.

Showing 91-105 of 182