9,323 posts
Bard

Please let us know your issues below.

• 182 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@peetsmail I responded to you by e-mail, but I believe you must unlock endurance even though you purchased the pouch. The pouch allows you the ability to unlock it, but maybe @UnleashedUponMankind can confirm.

nt58
nt58
1 posts
Peasant

Laying Low F5 achievement "don't have any gem higher than grade 2 at field f5" doesn't work. I tried it twice.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Peers to play endurance first beat the level. Option is on victory screen.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Sorry spellcheck. Peets*

tomtom235711
tomtom235711
7 posts
Shepherd

What happens if you charge up all the ensnaring nodes on field K3 (rather than V1)?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Please do not ask game questions here, only users that need support with premium content or game breaking issues.

Beecham
Beecham
1 posts
Peasant

Hi Ferret,
Don't know if it's a game breaking issue but here goes... I am logged in to AG but once on the local/online save screen, the box on the left tells me to log in to AG (which leads to the login screen, back to Gemcraft and the same problem). This happened after I lost my online game - it no longer appears.

Thanks for the help!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

http://i.imgur.com/4KBs9Tc.png

@Beecham Looks like it's still there to me? Maybe it's blockers or firewalls that's preventing you from seeing the save game?

richardh68
richardh68
2 posts
Nomad

Something Changed this morning, I am level 50, now I only get like 412 mana to start on every field. Which doesn't yield a strong enough gemstone to kill the the entire first wave.. It Changed in the last 3 hours.. Was playing this morning and you started with much more mana.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@richardh68 Since this is an in-game quirk, I'm not quite sure what would cause it. Did you confirm that there wasn't a change in the recent patch notes on the starting page of the game?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

He might have leveled up, increased his skill cap, put skill points into those skills, and so, lowered the bonus mana he gets at the start.

BraveD
BraveD
3 posts
Blacksmith

heyas, well, the game won't load today (at least while i write this) ... got the MP and need my daily dose hehe ... thx for checking

richardh68
richardh68
2 posts
Nomad

Gantic,
I did do that.. And I didn't realize the skill points in reserve affected the bonus mana. Thank you for being on top of it! You rock. Sorry for a false report.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Gantic Nice call Gantic, thanks for the help.

@BraveD Nice to meet you Brave! Could you try an incognito window in Chrome, or a privacy window in FireFox?

xroads42
xroads42
87 posts
Farmer

I think Wasps are bugged.
Every Sting should give me 0,82 of the Gem Damage an Effects. But when bombing an empty field and let the wasps hit the monsters i do not get as much mana as i should per sting..
used a mana gem with +100k mana per hit an i did not get 82k per sting hit. more something like 100...

Showing 121-135 of 182