analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Game Walkthroughs → Walkthrough Rules and List of Popular Walkthroughs
Walkthrough Rules and Guidelines
This is the section of the forums for posting walkthroughs. Before getting started please go over the rules and guidelines.
1.) If you post a walkthrough please make sure it is your own. In other words no copying and pasting entire walkthroughs from other persons or websites. If you get some of your information from another walkthrough that is fine, but put that information in your own words and/or credit the source. DO NOT copy and paste entire walkthroughs of other persons.
2.) Make sure walkthroughs are Armor Games related.
3.) Make sure your walkthrough is complete or mostly complete.
- DO NOT make placeholder threads. A placeholder or coming soon thread is a thread that contains a tittle and little to no additional information. An example of a place holder thread would be the following: "This is the place for my Sonny 2 Walkthrough. There's nothing here yet, but I'll start this walkthrough later." DO NOT do this. DO NOT post placeholder threads.
- DO NOT post mostly incomplete walkthroughs and then say, "I'll finish it later".
- Your walkthrough CAN be for just one specific portion or aspect of a game, just make sure it is complete or mostly complete.
4.) Please follow the forum rules in your walkthrough.
5.) You can make a video walkthrough and link to it, but make sure the video walkthrough is your own. Also, make sure to post some information along with your link explaining what the video walkthrough is about.
Here are a few guidelines for making better walkthroughs.
1.) It helps to use proper spelling and grammar in your walkthrough.
2.) It helps to format your walkthrough. Some ways to better format you walkthrough include:
Having paragraphs, especially paragraphs separated by one blank line. If you just type your whole walkthrough without paragraphs this is called wall of text and it will make your walkthrough hard to read and use.
- Section Headings
Using section headings (like how this sticky is divided up by Introduction, Rules, Guidelines, and sections) help to make the walkthrough easier to use and read.
- Numbered Lists or Lists with Bullet Points/Dashes
If you have a list in your walkthrough try to number the entries or use bullet points/dashes.
3.) It helps to have accurate information in your walktrhough.
Earn a Quest for Making a Walkthrough
You can earn a quest if you make a quality walkthrough. If your walkthrough is a high enough quality you may receive a quest on your profile. (You may want to notify a moderator or administrator about your walkthrough in order to recieve the quest, just do not bother them about it too much). You may get the quickest response if you notify @Reton8 as he is highly involved in the walkthrough section of the website.
All walkthroughs are eligible to receive the quest. This means that your walkthrough can be a full game walkthrough, an in-depth walkthrough, a small walkthrough, or a walkthrough that covers only one aspect of the game (like how to make specific character builds, how to beat a tricky level, how to farm gold the most efficient way, etc.).
The most important factor determining if your walkthrough will receive a quest is quality. The higher the quality of your walkthrough the better and more likely that you will receive the quest.
- 1 Reply
List of Popular Walkthroughs
- Colony Strategy
- Exit Path Guide
- Gemcraft Chapter 0 - an In-Depth Walkthrough
- Gemcraft Labyrinth Walkthrough
- [Guide] Modifying Crush The Castle 2: PP castle codes
- Sony Guide: Tips and Tricks for Strategy
Thread is locked!