Forums

ForumsPopular Media

what's your favorite anime show?

Posted May 31, '14 at 9:54am

awsomejazz123

awsomejazz123

64 posts

I think mine would be Pokémon. if that's an anime series......i don't particularly know.

Posted Jun 1, '14 at 1:21pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,344 posts

Knight

It used to be Pokemon, but with the new episodes it's started to get lower on my like list.

Attack on Titan however is my favorite anime show, and I've only seen the first 4 episodes.

Posted Jul 1, '14 at 1:57pm

DidactUnbound

DidactUnbound

372 posts

Tough question... I think I liked Soul Eater more than anything else I've seen.

Posted Jul 1, '14 at 3:29pm

thepyro222

thepyro222

2,216 posts

Deadman wonderland and Dragon Ball Z are my current favorites, wtih Hellsing Ultimate being a very close third

Posted Jul 1, '14 at 4:09pm

Snag618

Snag618

7,894 posts

Since I haven't watched much anime, I'll go with Hetalia. Because... Russia.

Posted Jul 2, '14 at 1:34am

samiel

samiel

424 posts

I like Deadman wonderland but I also enjoyed Afro Samuria and really anything that relates to fighting and/or crazy weapons like Bleach, Soul eater, RWBY, Naruto, Avatar, Fairytale, Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Trigun. Anything bones made, sophistacated puzzles, massive warfare that adresses social and political problems. But out of all of that to pick one favorite I would have to say Howl's Moving Castle. Howl's Moving Castle was one of the later works of Hayou Miyazaki and that other guy (Don't know his name.) It was loosley based on a book.

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 2:47am

Drink

Drink

1,639 posts

i cant pick a top favorite but i did love ones like fma/brotherhood, death note, zatch bell, and future diary.

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 11:01pm

tangentHyperplane

tangentHyperplane

85 posts

It's always been YuYu Hakusho. The dub is good. The voices for Yusuke and Kuwabara are spot on. My only problem with the show is that, as with a lot of action anime, the plot tends to advance at a slower pace.

Posted Jul 5, '14 at 11:07pm

DarthTyrannausarus

DarthTyrannausarus

526 posts

My favorite anime is Sword Art Online. Its voice acting is phenomenal, the story is good, and the art is great. The first season is the best one to watch.

Posted Jul 6, '14 at 8:34am

jayjay9

jayjay9

500 posts

My two favorutie anime shows would be Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) and Naruto.

It's a shame that the first season of SnK is pretty short and the second season isn't out before 2015.

Reply to what's your favorite anime show?

You must be logged in to post a reply!