ForumsThe TavernHow Did You Found ArmorGames ?

42 18906
Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Title says it all.

How did you found ArmorGames ?

Me, I was playing at Y8 :P. If you play there call it, Boredom. Then I played Castaway. I register at ArmorGames for free items.

• 42 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I don't want to look at the old thread I posted on, seems like too much work. I believe though it was when I noticed all the games I played on AddictingGames that I enjoyed a lot were on ArmorGames. As for the account SSL is what made me get one.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I found Armor Games through AddictingGames also. A lot of the games that they have on AddictingGames are from Armor Games. For example, the Crush the Castle series and The Last Stand series are both on AddictingGames and on AG. One day, I decided to click on the Armor Games logo to see what would happen. It lead me to AG. That was in 2008/2009.

Fast forward to December 2013, where I wanted to play The Last Stand: Dead Zone. To play, I had to create an account for AG. So I did. And that's how I became an official member of Armor Games.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

By mistake..........

I was trying to get to a different gaming website, but all i did was type in "Games", and ArmorGames popped up!

Lol omega.
Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

LoL, nice stories x) ! Some of you just got by mistake XD.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

My friend recommended exit path and I've been here ever since.

Yeah basically.
I played on OML a lot, found Exit Path, became obsessed, eventually wondered what multiplayer was. Poof, now I'm here.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I founded 'ArmorGames' several years ago, and with the help of many talented Flash Developers the site has grown over the years.

Seriously though, I don't remember.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I think I was looking for flash game sites, and this one came up. I don't know why it took so long for me to find it. I've been searching for them off and on for about 5 years now.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I played raze a whole lot in 5th grade. Then raze 2 came out a few years later and I went to AG way back in 2011 so I could save my progress.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know, I think the real question is, did you find ArmorGames? Or did ArmorGames find you? Think about it...

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah. Basically, I found this site a long time ago when I was a different person, went crazy, became me, and came back. Then I erased myself, became another person, and came back as 69^3. Then I erased her and became someone else. So this new me has now discovered armorgames from past memories.

Craziest thing I read. I'm going to explode, unless I will understand it XD .

You know, I think the real question is, did you find ArmorGames? Or did ArmorGames find you? Think about it..

I make banner for this ...

http://i60.tinypic.com/2a8qam1.jpg

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

One day my friend asked me if I played Sonny and I had no idea what it was. He recommended it to me and I searched it up. I don't remember if AG was the top search but I know I found AG through Sonny.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Newgrounds.

SmirkingRevenge
SmirkingRevenge
40 posts
Nomad

Kongregate. I was getting tired of that site.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Newgrounds

It wasn't Newgrounds. It was EP. .-.
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Armor Games won the BEST Gaming site title in the newspaper which I used to read...now It couldn't hurt to take a sneak peak of the site right?
I loved the site at the first glance,created an account,and here I am...
=)

Showing 16-30 of 42