ForumsThe TavernHow Did You Found ArmorGames ?

42 18905
Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Title says it all.

How did you found ArmorGames ?

Me, I was playing at Y8 :P. If you play there call it, Boredom. Then I played Castaway. I register at ArmorGames for free items.

• 42 Replies
jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

I was playing some random flash games on a Danish site when I noticed that one of the games I was playing had the Armorgames animation before starting the game, I thought it looked cool and checked out the site.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I found Armor Games through a friend way back when, around the period where I was in the third grade. I found Armor Games when it was Games Of Gondor, then it changed to Armor Games. I've been playing games on Armor Games for years since but didn't make an account till early 2012.

blackfurydragon
blackfurydragon
42 posts
Nomad

Was looking for minigames, randomly found Armor games through one of them, saw a bunch of games and registered. o:

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

well i spent alot of time on addictinggames and newgrounds
so it was 1 of 2 things

either i got bored with those sites and googled something along the lines of &quotlay free games online"

or i searched armorgames from seeing it on the beginning of a game that was also uploaded to another website

ruben4061
ruben4061
4 posts
Farmer

well i was searching the webs to find a site that had the very wonderfull and addicting game "Bowmaster: prelude" and armor games was the first site to show up (: since then ive been hooked!

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

It all started with Gemcraft. I saw this ad on BubbleBox.com showing a new TD. I click the ad and it takes me to this site. I find it to be a bit sketchy and go back to bubblebox, where I find a game calle castaway 2. I then became addicted to this site's games, and prematurely made an account.

The_Dark_Lord
The_Dark_Lord
8 posts
Nomad

I found this site at high school at grade 11

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

Google, I search about flash games.

Nera78
Nera78
8 posts
Jester

I found it by clicking on one of those intro thingies when I was playing a game on Andkon.com, can't remember which game it was though, that was several years ago. XD

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

When Games of Gondor became Armor Games. I was shown Games of Gondor/AG in high school and haven't really played elsewhere since.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Our story begins on a rainy night, when I was so unbearably bored that watching the rain fall off the roof in slow drips was entertaining. So I did what any normal 10 year old would do. I typed in the search bar "A game" and then, after multiple tries, I stumbled onto a site called Agame.com, played some cool stuff, found a link here and clicked it. ever since then, I played here till I learned of vortex wars, then I made an account to play it.

Showing 31-41 of 42