ForumsGamesRacing games

20 5167
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Racing doesn't seem like a topic brought up in the Video Game forums, so I thought, "why not talk about racing games?" So what are your favorite racing games? Do you have any form of a racing game in your towering video game shelf?

My favorite racing game of all time would probably be Kirby's Air Ride. Oh man, it's incredibly fun. The racing is incredibly fun, although when playing with computers, even on the highest difficulty level, they're almost too easy so that's kind of a bummer. But, the highlight of that game has to be City Trial, the map is so fun and I especially love the randomly selected games.

• 20 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Ridge Racer on PlayStation (the first console) and Mario Kart on Nintendo 64.
Ridge Racer is a very realistic game and Mario Kart is so much fun, racing against your ghost in the time trial and the battle mode is really fun, I still play it on my emulator.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Need for Speed 1 is a good game.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I've got a podracing game, Star Wars Racer Revenge which is really neat. As realistic as it gets in a Sci-Fi universe, great ambient tracks, and it's fun to crash the others.

Then there's that Looney Tunes racing game, I think that's self-explanatory. Madness, lots of ACME gadgets...

But my favourite is Jak X: Combat Racing. Destroying the others is at least as important as the racing itself. And it has many cool customizable vehicles.

As you see, there's a certain pattern in my racing games... "normal" car racing is a tad boring, I think.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Rock 'n roll Racing on SNES! That was a fun game with customizable cars, cool weapons and space travel to race against Aliens! xD

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

In PS2 i played Need for Speed games but Midnight Club its really awesome racing game i think i beat it like 3 times or so in those addictive days , Gran Turismo 4 is also really cool game .

Showing 16-20 of 20