ForumsThe TavernBoredom...

6 4443
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

*This thread was brought to you by boredom, the all around killer of vibes. Call in the next 10 minutes to get a buy one get one FREE deal on BOREDOM!! Get yours today!*

I get bored. You get bored. We all get bored. What do you do to cure this
terrible disease?

I pretty much rotate between the AG forums, playing games, Minecraft and rarely, because i never logs on, Ascend: Hand of Kul. Then, after i get bored of those, i move on to watch random videos on YouTube. Rinse and repeat. Of course unless im at swim practice, or biking!

What do you do to cure yours?

• 6 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I pretty much do the same thing as you. Check ArmorGames, play games, watch tv, watch Youtube, etc.

Not really anything to do to actually cure it. Unless there's something new.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I don't normally get bored but when I do, I'M BORED to death!
A little Internet browsing always help though.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

when i get bored i'll just do one of these following things
read manga
watch anime
or watch youtube pranks

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Bored? That happens a lot.
Well I check my email constantly hoping something exciting would happen, skim the new things of SlowRobot and IWSMT, FGA chat, go to DeviantArt, look at onemorelevel for exciting games, write stuff, fly through YouTube, check my email again, etc, etc.
Then I jump off the internet and read things.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

This used to be the place I went when I got bored, which was all the time, but now I go to sleep instead.

There was a time when I logged in every day. There was also a time when I logged in more than 3-4 times a week. Please, participate in future game contests so I can give myself a reason to log in almost every day.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I try and keep myself from getting bored as often as I can... it's not a fun feeling, but for me, it's an easy one to cure!

I keep myself busy even when I have nothing to do, because there's always something to do, and it keeps me from getting bored. My daily leisurely activities consist mainly of exercising in some way, and watching TV or movies during the down-time. I can only visit this site late at night because it's the only time of day I'm tired enough to sit for a long period of time in front of a computer... =P

Showing 1-6 of 6