ForumsWEPRThe Israel and Palestine War

92 37150
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

In this thread let's discuss about the war that is going on right now against Palestine and Israel.Do you guy's think what Israel is doing is right? I don't think so,lately i have been reading about it and there is even a page on Facebook of a guy who used to live in Gaza and so everyday he post's pictures about what's happening and how bad Israel is but nobody is not helping them and he posted this recently :"Israel has broken 65 U.N resolutions with no consequences. Iraq broke two and got invaded, bombed and destroyed." This is quite unjustice and even nobody is helping Palestine,Anyway's whoever want's to read more just go like his page called Mohammed Zeyara. Now let's discuss further more.

• 92 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

@09philj The true sollution is a regional peace. but for that we need the suppport of the world, and not just crying when someone die. If europe nad USA will support the Palestinian autorities, and as well show Israel that they are our friends {Because lately it seem that they only know how to "support both sides" or "condeme both sides". When the 3 kids were kiddnaped, Europe said something like "both of you stay calm". how does the averge Israeli should understand that other then "we try to show that we care but we dont"?}.

We {Palestinains and Israeli's} Need trust and loyalty. You guys seem to care more about how it will look like in the media and to strengh up your old-fashion alliances {AKA USA supporting Qatar and the muslim brotherhood in eygpt}.

As i wrote this, i came to this idea - maybe the problme is that USA is &quotasse"? they are stuck in their post cold war area, rather then proceeding with time.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

As i wrote this, i came to this idea - maybe the problme is that USA is &quotasse"? they are stuck in their post cold war area, rather then proceeding with time.

Yes, they're entirely paranoid.
Showing 91-92 of 92