Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Is the world screwed enough that it should be destroyed?

Posted Jul 19, '14 at 7:01am

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

275 posts

From the things I have notice around the world, From territory disputes to social media activism, should this world be destroyed? Post opinions pls.

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 3:29am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

Now, now... surely we can come up with better solutions to our world's problems than destroying the planet? Even if you've lost all faith in humanity, keep in mind that we're not the only species who exists on this planet anyway... =)

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 9:12am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,439 posts

Knight

I would argue that however bad the situation is, destruction is never an option. Noone would gain anything from it. Obviously.

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 11:24am

09philj

09philj

2,141 posts

Who would benefit from our annihilation anyway?

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 12:00pm

xeano321

xeano321

3,127 posts

Knight

I don't feel the world is in THAT bad of shape. Justin Bieber may be the issue, but I don't want to die over him.

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 4:00pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,236 posts

From the things I have notice around the world, From territory disputes to social media activism, should this world be destroyed? Post opinions pls.

I think the world is in a very bad way with everything going on (When you consider we probably know very little compared to what is actually happening) but no I don't believe it should be destroyed. My reasoning is 100% selfish. The world may suck but my life is amazing and I wouldn't trade my fiance, family, friends and puppies for anything.

last edited Jul 20 2014 04:01 pm by Jefferysinspiration

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 8:16pm

SportShark

SportShark

1,102 posts

No, but about 95% of the people in the world are pigs and should be "destroyed", not the earth itself. Only about 5% of the world population (probably less) is made up of decent human beings that are actually worth being spared.

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 8:23pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,205 posts

No, but about 95% of the people in the world are pigs and should be "destroyed", not the earth itself. Only about 5% of the world population (probably less) is made up of decent human beings that are actually worth being spared.

And fortunately none of them are poor, starving or infected, so we'll cure poverty, world hungry and disease as well. Woo.

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 8:26pm

SportShark

SportShark

1,102 posts

And fortunately none of them are poor, starving or infected, so we'll cure poverty, world hungry and disease as well. Woo.

I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 9:08pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,495 posts

No, but about 95% of the people in the world are pigs and should be "destroyed"

There's nothing outrageous or unusual about that claim whatsoever.

Reply to Is the world screwed enough that it should be destroyed?

You must be logged in to post a reply!