ForumsGamesGame name help

2 1169
sonnylvl1000
sonnylvl1000
2 posts
Nomad

Ive played this game long ago, now I feel like I should replay it... but, I realise I forgot its name *facepalm*
Anyways, all I can remember from the game is that it was turn based, sort of Medieval, your characters always on the left side, enemies on the left.
What I can remember was interesting battle system. Characters abiities were based on which weapon you use, and classes are actually made through leveling, which means that you can change your class anytime. Also, about the combat system, all of your characters (actually, 1 of yours and rest are mercenaries, bought for gold), fight with 1 key on your keyboard. Each character is bound to 1 key, meaning that you can use A S D (A-character 1 attack S-character 2 attack...).
Uhhhh.... what else.... ah, I remember that you can unlock through campaign certain characters. That is, they are available to hire. One of them was named Veigraff or something...
Please, if any1 remembers the game name, post in response, you have my thanks :3 (maybe I will send you some cookies)

• 2 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Are you looking for The Bravest Hunter?

sonnylvl1000
sonnylvl1000
2 posts
Nomad

OH WOW!!! Thanks a lot man!! Cookies are on the way :3

Showing 1-2 of 2