ForumsGamesStrikeForce Kitty, the thread.

67 33748
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I haven't been able to stop playing it since it was released. xD
I know it has a big lag problem but the concept is really cool and all those characters we can create makes the game re-playable.

My favorite final team is Wolverine (heal), Link (block), Spartan (attack) and the Halo guy (heal).
Just for the fun of it, I created some hybrid characters.
My favorite is the one with the vampire outfit, the Batman weapon, and a scythe from the Spartan guy.
It's cool to watch him swing the scythe and throw a bat at the enemy. xD

I finished the game about 10 times now and I'm still playing!

• 67 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

What, my thread was buried on page 3!?! :O

Isn't there anyone left playing?

lelebaby92
lelebaby92
1 posts
Nomad

SO HOW DO YOU GET MORE POINTS?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

What, no more comments since October 7th?!?

Bad kitty says !

WarriorRenamon
WarriorRenamon
5 posts
Blacksmith

In stage two, I advise to make a mix with the nyan cat body, 22hp is a thing you can't pass up, one time I had a cat with the nyan cat body, peter's hair+glasses, a sword, and a dagger. It was a fox murderer with low hp.

awesomeness_of_charg
awesomeness_of_charg
1 posts
Peasant

How to deal with its lag? By the second level, I could barely stay alive by spamming keys, it was so unresponsive/jerky/frozen/laggy.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN

But honestly, how do you fix this?

Carltonus
Carltonus
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, if anyone wants to know why there is always lag in the game (along with related games in the series), it's the fault of the game itself, not with Flash. Check the code of the flash file, something annoys the performance of this game only.

Also, there is a new StrikeForce Kitty coming! To follow, go this link: StrikeForce Kitty on Wikia and look for "StrikeForce Kitty on Steam", too bad why the developers want to put it on Steam.

BSMalevich
BSMalevich
3 posts
Peasant
Showing 61-67 of 67