ForumsGamesBorthel's Super Grade 100 Run - (Images inside!)

83 17468
borthelcash
borthelcash
104 posts
Peasant

I said a while back in kiwi that I would be back with a vengeance. Well, here I am, sitting on this, after only one day of vigilant freezing:

http://i.imgur.com/aRNDLSs.png

My optimism points toward a super grade 100 in the coming days, finally completing the crusade in aesthetics as well as cost.

Participation is encouraged.

• 83 Replies
Astroshak
Astroshak
268 posts
Peasant

Only 5k monsters?

That's going to limit the amount of mana you can get per frame.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

You've got competition Borthel :P

And my gem is a gem optimized for Amp grade +1 strategy haha. (+1.53% more if all amps are 1 G higher).

bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

Good luck, atm I don't dare to make endurance as I lost two epic rounds, one by crash and one by clicking on a link...
And 5k monsters is a good value for not too much lag!

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Just saying Borthel, I calculated the cost of a G120(G100 super) which came to 3.6 E37 mana lol.

Good luck. I'm going for Grade 144, which costs... *checks* *gasps* *faints* *revives* 6.02 E44. Er. Yeah.

callmeishmael
callmeishmael
57 posts
Nomad

And my gem is a gem optimized for Amp grade +1 strategy haha. (+1.53% more if all amps are 1 G higher).

Could you explain, or point me to a thread, how a gem is optimized for Amp +1?
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

New 32-spec. Gives up to +3.9% extra mana with 6 amps 1 grade higher.

If that code confuses you(It took me a little while to understand how to decipher it but now I can easily read it....mostly) read below for a better explanation:

G1 = Grade 1
G2 = Grade 2

Etc

O = Orange B = Black R = Red

X(1) = duplicate 1.

X(2) = duplicate 2.

Etc.

1. G1 R + G1 B

2. 1 + 4x G1 B

3. 2 + G2 B

4. 3 + (G2 B + G1 B)

5. ( G1 B + G1 O + G1 B) + (G1 B + G1 B + G1 B)

6. Duplicate 5.

7. Combine 4 with 5(1)

8. G2 O + 2 G1 O

9. 8 + G2 OB

10. 9 + (G1 B + G1 O + G1 B)

11. 10 + 5(2)

12. 11 + 7

13. Finished

-----

Hope that made sense

Edit-

Final G5 stats for maxed skills-

4.78 Chain
5.94 leech
+0.275/hit level.

How it's better is because it amplifies the mana gained from amps much more, so much that the base orange becomes less potent. You still need a pretty powerful orange component, but it should be black oriented to take advantage of amps. Reason- total 6x amps give more than any 1x managem. Only increased by being 1 grade higher. So each bloodbound percent gained is actually 6x more potent which outstrips the base orange loss.

Example- for the old 32-spec, amps gave +553% more mana being one grade higher than the basegem(total 6.53x basegem mana)

For this one, they give +862% more mana(9.62x basegem)(though the base is less, however it balances so you gain a slight bonus using this)

borthelcash
borthelcash
104 posts
Peasant

I have some good news, and I have some bad news.

First the bad news:

I might have a limiting factor concerning computer stability. I was in the same spot as Astro when his PC reset itself. Likely, it was like mine; sudden, without warning. Nothing to trigger it. In my case, it happened just 20 minutes ago. So, I might have to up the monsters to 9990 in order to at least make a full grade 102 farm to show you soon. Note that it's not implied that this is the average lifespan of a run my machine. I could still make it to grade 120. This setback has only made my determination stronger.

The good news? I at least have something to show you, though that was before I had 2 of 6 grade 103 amps with 1.4e21 per target and +40,873,978,460 hits with an ~x224,551.7 bloodbound bonus.

[Drag image to new tab to view full size]
http://i.imgur.com/UXiEjEL.png

Also, I get to test out Thunder/psorek's new Gem of Subtle Fury!

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Heh yeah. Bad luck mate but cool pic!

borthelcash
borthelcash
104 posts
Peasant

I just hope yours does not crash. I hesitate to consider losing more than 3 days of farming by no fault of one's own. I want this to be completed regardless of who does it.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Mine probably won't. My computer is resilient. During my GC0 Prodigy days, I kept my highest scoring run(1.855 trillion score, or 1.855 billion xp, (level 4790) going for at least a week, and I myself manually ended it(bombing the GoE).

So this comp I trust and know that most likely it'll last a long, long time

Only problem is that it lags above 3k monsters, but that's okay. Wish it only lagged at 20k, though.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Compared your first pic with my own G75 / 76amp gem optimized. I have 1.34E22 displayed mana vs your 1.29 lol

+3.87% more yeah.

Same hitlevel(between 3.3 billion & 5.5 billion hits)

borthelcash
borthelcash
104 posts
Peasant

For posterity, a side by side comparison of the first generation 32-weave and Thunder/psorek's second generation at shown grade by 64 combine.

http://i.imgur.com/uWoBOfQ.png

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

32 weave?

I'll classify all the 32 spec variations-

Energy Sided 32 Spec = the original when black could be amped.

Neutral Influence 32 Spec = 8.85 max skill G5 mana leech (optimized for pure O amps one grade lower)

Blood Sided 32 Spec = 5.94 max skill G5 mana leech (optimized for pure O amps one grade higher).

I wonder if it's possible to find a 128-spec, which will make 64 combine amps again one grade lower...which means more optimalizing.

Hey, theoretically shouldn't higher-gem-specs give better leech overall later on? So lets find a 1024-spec hehe.

Astroshak
Astroshak
268 posts
Peasant

Yeah ... 1024 spec mana and kill gems ... the real case for a gem crafting window!

bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

... maybe Gemcraft should support multiple Desktops...
d&r

Showing 1-15 of 83