ForumsPopular MediaGardians of the Galaxy

10 6399
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

Have you seen the new movie (A.K.A. Guardians of the Galaxy) then show how much you like it right here! because I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!! rate it: ***** five stars up in here!

• 10 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I would give it ten upon five haha...It's the best Marvel film I've seen so far, because it's both humorous and serious at the same time. They hit the right mix absolutely. Peach of a movie.

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

(spoilers! don't read if you haven't seen the movie)
i thought the movie was good.
it didn't really tie-in to the rest of the marvel universe
besides... the collector , which i think was in at the end of thor 2
and howard the duck after the credits
i hope the next howard the duck movie is better than the one from 1986.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I thought it was okay.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

i hope the next howard the duck movie is better than the one from 1986.

I can't agree more, while I never saw the 86' movie, I've heard enough about it. I was rather horrified to hear that he was part of the Marvel universe, up until my friend told me who it was I thought it was just a really horrible 80's movie and nothing more.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I loved it. One of the best Marvel movies out there. Lots of fun.

it didn't really tie-in to the rest of the marvel universe
besides... the collector , which i think was in at the end of thor 2

Thats not completely true. Thanos was also shown in GotG, and was talked about a lot. He killed Drax's family, is the "father" of Gamora and Nebula and is the big bad behind the events in the Avengers. Also the Tesseract from Cap 1/Avengers was shown in the scene with The Collector. More obscure was in the first Thor movie, the Infinity Gauntlet was shown in Odin's treasure room. For those who don't know, (Spoilers I guess) Thanos collects the 6 Infinity stones and puts them into the Gauntlet, allowing him to use them without killing himself. Of the 6 stones in the movie universe, we have only seen 3. The Tesseract from Cap. and the Avengers, the Ether from Thor 2, and now the purple one from Guardians. Thats one of the great things about the movie, it connects different things but also manages to be its own great story.
Dude7891149
Dude7891149
1 posts
Chancellor

Better than "The Avengers"

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

LOL funniest movie iv'e seen in a while!

Oh right, i saw Bruce almighty last week. never mind

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

I give the Guardians of the Galaxy ***** 5/5 stars. I loved the movie and am happy they actually used swears in a Disney movie because what if this is a hint that they might make a Deadpool movie.

DaGoblin
DaGoblin
50 posts
Nomad

The humor was often repetitive and... childish. Not to mention the general story line. But generally its a good movie and I liked the wildwest-ish theme. I'd say solid 4/5*

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

The humor was often repetitive and... childish.

How so?
Showing 1-10 of 10