ForumsThe Tavernwhat do you think will happen in the future?

30 14160
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I think that we will have flying cars, huge houses, more global warming (or not) and so on so forth...

• 30 Replies
Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Hoverboards ? XD

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I think people will die in the future... oh and North Korea will eventually take over the world.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The Earth will turn into Mars and people will have developed advanced space technology allowing humans to travel far enough in order to find a planet able to sustain human life.
Computers will be implemented in people's brain.
Schooling will be data downloadable within the mind so instead of going to the university you'll just need to download the knowledge and store it in your brain.

Something like that.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

I got an idea !

Another human will be born. When he grow up, he will be smarter than Einstein. After some years of being discovered, he will do some experiments inside his Laboratory Room or something like that. Experimenting such as Flying Cars, Hoverboards and removal of Gravity in Earth. New gaming gear will be invented by another human. It will call Nervegear, based on Anime called "Sword Art Online". While this another Einstein experimenting, something came to his mind. He planned to make a spaceship, being bigger than NASA has. Spaceship that big as China's country, make a civilization there and explore the outer space. A doctor has been researching for a cure in Ebola Virus and all-type of Cancer.

redcat14
redcat14
1 posts
Treasurer

I think that we will have a flood all over the earth and we will go to a new earth

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

flying cars

Development of flying cars: check!

huge houses

I don't think that house size correlates with time.

Computers will be implemented in people's brain.
Schooling will be data downloadable within the mind so instead of going to the university you'll just need to download the knowledge and store it in your brain.

I always liked the idea of a Matrix-style learning system. But if I think of all the other implications and apply such a system to our world instead of the Matrix universe, I fear the consequences. Something similar (chip in brain) is likely to happen, though, which is worrying. People already rely more and more on their stupid smartphones to do all the thinking; there are literally apps for everything, you don't need to think for yourself anymore.

removal of Gravity in Earth

You cannot 'remove' gravity. You can make anti-gravity chambers, or take a ticket for one of those "experience zero gravity" plane flights.

I think that we will have a flood all over the earth and we will go to a new earth

There is not enough water on Earth for a global flood.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Not much will change. Technology will advance, of course, and climate may alter, but human nature will remain roughly the same, so society will also.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

apart from new sets of terrible pop music and cod fanboys... probably everything but techology will be the same.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Idk man I'll probably be an adult

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

So, then we'll have transportation and houses like in Venezia.
thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

People from the past express their feelings and thoughts through writing, painting, carving to perpetuate the moment.
The people at this time express their feelings and thoughts through social media, photography, video.
So, maybe it's all that our children will see, in our own museum in the future.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Impossible.

It's obvious what will happen in the future. We'll evolve. Duhh.
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I would be as well
Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

Quite tough.Just i'm telling my theories.Our earth will get a severe shortage of fuel and will have a very high temperature,Ultra-violet rays causing skin disease and all that,if scientists won't come up with a solution.On the brighter side,we will have teleportation,large houses,flying cars(for joy rides) and holographic computers and all those futuristic stuff.This won't happen without scientific development.Also the astronauts may find a new planet or aliens(like in raze series) and we get into battle with them.Fun awaits.So the future of the world will rest on the hands of Science.

I will be an father maybe in the future(LOL).

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

f scientists won't come up with a solution

It's called sunscreen lotion.
Showing 1-15 of 30