ForumsGamesStrikeForce Kitty 2 Character suggestion.

20 7534
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I've decided to make a thread about it because http://armorgames.com/user/DeqafStudio , the game creator has asked us to suggest some characters to be part of his next game StrikeForce Kitty 2.

Here are the ones suggested so far:

Robin Hood, Frankenstein, Medusa, the headless horseman, Pumpkin Head, the Mummy, the Scorpion King, the Terminator, Cookie Monster ( He could throw cookies), Yosemite Sam with his two guns. Bugs Bunny throwing carrots,Tweety Bird flying and pooping on the enemies, Mr. Magoo, Conan the Barbarian, the robot from Lost in Space (original TV-series),Merida from Brave,Sushi Cat, Samus from Metroids, Cesar from Planet of the Apes, Donkey Kong, Peter Pan,Inspector Gadget, Woody Woodpecker, Wall-E, Popeye, Moses with his cane, Thor,and Hercules.

Please add your own suggestion, thanks!

• 20 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We should loop in @DeqafStudio!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

We should loop in @DeqafStudio!

I've already informed him about it right after I made this thread.
The thread has 91 views so far but no suggestions. :/
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Don't be shy everybody!

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Sam Fischer(splinter cell) the hulk, Night wing, Raze soldier, Gentleman Ghost,
that's all I got right now.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Thanks. The Hulk is a good one.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Elmo, happy tree friends(from the show), Disco Dave.
Also, it would be nice to have a quality button, the game lags a ton on my computer.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I think Elmo and Cookie Monster are brothers, they just don't like each other because one is blue and the other one is red.. xD

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Whaaat? also big bird

DeqafStudio
DeqafStudio
2 posts
Shepherd

Also, it would be nice to have a quality button, the game lags a ton on my computer

New version will have good performance
Thanks for help everybody!
Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Will there be quests?

punion
punion
1 posts
Peasant

hi guys i posted on the deqafstudio profile but i will also post here that i think you should add some video game characters like master chief with a plasma rifle, ezio with hidden blades, steve from minecraft with a diamond sword, the dragonborn with a daedric sword,a jedi and a sith with lightsabers and maybe commander shephard with the laser blade( dont know its name) and a submachine gun of some sort. Plz use my ideas. Thanks!

kenneth4945
kenneth4945
3 posts
Jester

hedgehog

liltappinjen
liltappinjen
1 posts
Nomad

Some more suggestions! Doctor Who with his sonic screwdriver, and you could have a Dalek or a Cyberman too. And has anyone suggested ghostbusters? You could include Slimer or Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man.

RealJokerx7
RealJokerx7
1 posts
Nomad

Characters: Pewdiepie, Ash, Pikachu, Charizard, Guybrush Threepwood, Lechuck, Yugi, Seto Kaiba.

As game items: Catnip, yarn.

Game mechanics: Quests, achievements. (They could be used for unlocking special costumes or extra stats)

And a Maneki Neko. But it's hard to make it a custome, so it could be a game item.

Kevdog400
Kevdog400
1 posts
Jester

Annoying Orange =P Weapon = making bad jokes

Showing 1-15 of 20