ForumsThe TavernSonic Screwdriver award

35 10382
9thDr
9thDr
130 posts
Nomad

I'm now giving out a award to people who i think deserve it.The first winner is going to be announced soon. I will friend them(If they want) and add them to a list on my user page, and notify them via their message wall. Feel free to tell me if you like the idea but don't ask for it or you will be less likely to get it. every user can get it including mods and admins. The more friendly and armor games patriotic you are the more likely you are to get it.

• 35 Replies
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

9th doctor of what?
why is tartar sauce involved?
And why are we using Sonic's Screwdriver (didn't even know the lil blue guy had one) as an award?

pang. pang pang pang. pang.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

My knowledge of Dr. Who goes all the way up to "it's on BBC." Does that affect my chances of this award lol...

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Daleks is my username so I think I win.

9thDr
9thDr
130 posts
Nomad

Knowledge of Dr who has nothing to do with it, TARDIS stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space. Doctor's have met before, And only a few people can get this award. It isn't something that you just say "Hi" and I give it to you.

9thDr
9thDr
130 posts
Nomad

And it can be for anything and @daleks your name won't effect your chance.

9thDr
9thDr
130 posts
Nomad

You make it sound bad. Well The first guy has not excepted or denied it yet. He got (If he excepts it) it for posting educated and entertaining comments.

9thDr
9thDr
130 posts
Nomad

You are very good at it to.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

And it can be for anything and @daleks your name won't effect your chance.

But it gives me a better chance right? *wink wink*
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

tartis

This needs a meme. And a cookie.

You make it sound bad. Well The first guy has not excepted or denied it yet. He got (If he excepts it) it for posting educated and entertaining comments.

I think you mean accepted, not excepted.
9thDr
9thDr
130 posts
Nomad

@Hahiha spell check typo
@MattEmAngel True. Is anyone good at math?
@daleks not really

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,781 posts
Chamberlain

Does R2 get boosted chances because he basically is a Dalek?

~Manly

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Nononono. I won le award. I dunno in which place I have, but I have. I also dont know WHY or WHEN I won it, but I did. Sooooo FEAR ME, FOR I MIGHT BE THE FIRST GUY TO ACCEPT THE SONIC SCREW! I WILL USE IT TO HOLD TOGETHER MY TABLE OF MUCH SPACEYNESS!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Do I get boosted chances because I'm basically a 19 year old qt teenage girl with nice proportions? =) I'll give you favors, consensual in nature.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

#rip
'gonna forgit you said that.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

@9thDr

What is the criteria for the Sonic Screwdriver Award?

Showing 16-30 of 35