ForumsForum GamesWho do you miss on Armor Games?

316 108588
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Summon thy Friends...

Once per day you're allowed to @ a user you haven't seen on Armor Games for a long while.
If they respond on this thread, you get a point! A simple game...
Rules :

• The user must have not have been seen on Armor Games for over 2 weeks.
  • You may only contact one user each day on this thread.
  • Please do not pick random strangers, know the person you're contacting.
  • Once a person has been contacted on this thread, they may not be again until the following year.
  • If the person doesn't comment back on the thread, but comments elsewhere on the website - you may link to where they posted. The duration must be within a week of you @'ing them.
  • A reply with a callout to the user who summoned you, does not count.
  • Check the thread for already summoned users; doubles (or more) only count for the first one to summon the same user.

Winners :

This is a sneaky way to get our friends back in the forum.
  • 316 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@akshobhya I just have no time sadly, but any person able to edit/update it is welcome to do so.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@Shoeminor, where are you?

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@Ferret, Here is what I could collect after looking back through the pages so that you can update the OP. You can look through the pages again to confirm it if you feel it should be reviewed again, although I feel all info in it is factual and is correct to the best of my knowledge. Thank you before hand for updating the OP!

[13] Akshobhya (Summoned @xeano321, @riku_ullman, @StifflerXIII, @Jacen96, @GhostOfNinja, @Saphire24, @Anders123456, @Greg7077, @black_star305, @apldeap123, @Andelhofs, @trigon123, @Alp_Ehni)

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

Someone missed me? For the second time? I find that surprising. But, hey, it worked. And I'm making a new AG account, BTW. But it won't be obvious.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

Wait, nevermind XD (that thing about the new account... it will start with an 'R')

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

Aww. Was I missed again? :3

Anders123456
Anders123456
161 posts
Peasant

Surprised I was missed again. Thanks for the sentiment! :P

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

All of you, you weren't missed again (though it's still good to see you back here ). akshobhya simply compiled all of his victories by looking through all the previous pages and @ summoned all of you again, due to copy pasting and listing all the people he successfully brought back from the dead xD

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

@Pazx Come back mate.

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

@powie4444 actually u can be liked, all u have to do is to stop trying to transform forum games into rpgs

also why not get some quests?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@akshobhya No time to update the OP, apologies! Maybe @Gantic could help out, or help find a mod that can help out?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Well, since this place is back, @Frank_Frooton, we miss you buddy!

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

@SirLegendary just found my password. Who woulda guessed I liked harry potter so much when i made it. In other news, what the fig newton was done to these forums, it looks like the turd of a diabetic narwhal.

Laspa
Laspa
76 posts
King

Someone wants to send pizza to @zahami !

Showing 271-285 of 316