ForumsSupport ForumToo many stickies?

26 4010
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I love how people are suddenly coming together to create new ideas and express all the rules much more clearly, but now it seems like most of the forum sections are way to crowded with stickied topics.

I think many of these stickies could be combined, and in doing so we would save space and everything would be easier to find. This would probally mean recreating a lot of people's works, but this is also an opertunity to get rid of multiple things mentioned in 2 different stickies, add more, and delete what is not needed.

These are my opinions of stickies that should be combined, I will also post ones that should not be combined with anything just to show how much mor space we would save in the forums.

Suport and Suggestions 9 to 6

>Guide to Everything on AG(Improved)
>How to Act Towards a Mod, Admin, or another User
>*Please Read* What to Do if You See Spam and What Exactly is Spam Guide

>*Read this first before posting!*

>User profile page update. All suggestions are welcome!

>Glitches on Armorgames

>The Moderation Team
>Want to be a Mod? Want Merits?

>N&N and Greg Merit Guide! (Improved)

Note: Dan could also make a new link to his own page on teh site that discuss many of the above, so instead of having all the rules right there in the forum. There could be a list of the main rules there, and the rest fo them somewere else on the site. All you would have to do is make a link from the forum to the rest of the rules. The same could be said with the "How to act towards a mod" and anything else relating to AG behavior.

World Events, Politics, Religion, Etc. 5 to 3

>The Great Debate!

>The World Events, Politics, Religion Forum Guide to Success
>Proper Citation

>*Popular Discussions* READ BEFORE YOU POST
>Please read before posting

Art, Music, and Writing 6 to 3

>Art & Music Rules - Read Before Posting
>Writing Guidelines
>Submit your art and music.

>T-Shirt Design Contest

>Useful Links (I beleive that instead of links to people's art... which gives the feeling of choosing one person's art over another which is unfair...plus many of the links are linsk to dead/not very good threads... it should only have links to popular MS Paint guides and other things that could help people with art or that topic be about those things.)

>Share your intrument! (Don't exactly know why its here but oh well... it is)

The ">"s that are bordering each other are topics I beleive that should be combined. ">" that are isolated are good as they are.

• 26 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 26