ForumsGamespc gamers fanboys and consoles fanboys

12 6509
akm2014
akm2014
36 posts
Shepherd

why the console fanboys hate the pc i mean come on if the pc was not created all the console well not be created too because the pc was part of it's creation and the video games are created using a pc then they port it to consoles that means that this game can be ported to pc if developers want that when gta v released for consoles everyone was happy because they did not make one for pc after that rockstar said that they are making one for ps4 and xbox one and pc but they said that the pc gamers must wait because the pc version well be better than all the consoles after that every console gamer was angry and hated pc more and more typed everywhere on the YouTube and Facebook and twitter and all those sites that they don't want the game to be released on the pc and they forget that it was created on pc

i hope everyone got my massage and (sorry for my bad english) i think

• 12 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Um, no one was happy that it wasn't released for pc, people were happy that it was released for their own console. From what I have seen most console gamers don't hate the pc or pc players. Besides, these silly YouTube arguments always start when a pc player comes along and says &quotc master race", not to point fingers
Why people think that their game system is like a country confuses me. It is a thing to be bought, we are not at war with each other or anything. Many people take offense to it for whatever reason, which is funny, because they are arguing over a product under the impression that they are in fact at war with people who buy game systems of another company.
Also this thread could have just been called fanboys, as they are on both sides. Actually, scratch that, name calling over what system is bought is just adding to the fire. Doesn't help solve this.

Wow I sound like a console war hippie.....

akm2014
akm2014
36 posts
Shepherd

it's the world war between console and the pc that well never end

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

but they said that the pc gamers must wait because the pc version well be better than all the consoles after that every console gamer was angry

Probably because it would be better for the PC, not the fact that it was coming to PC, but maybe that's just me.

it's the world war between console and the pc that well never end

Melodramatic much?
The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd

pc vs console? I think some people got noting better to do then fight over title's *what comes out for what/when*
its almost like the whole deal with graphic's and frames per second

akm2014
akm2014
36 posts
Shepherd

it's about resolution and antialiasing and shadow
gtx vga and r 2.. ati are better than the vga in consoles

akm2014
akm2014
36 posts
Shepherd

pc are the master race the consoles took some time then they die ps1 and old xbox are dead ps2 are dying and when they die everyone well play it on pc that's why it's the master race

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

why the console fanboys hate the pc

I don't hate the PC. I do however hate it when people praise an object like it's an ancient deity and decide that it should be a separate race.

Seems like you're one of them.

if the pc was not created all the console well not be created too because the  pc was part of it's creation

That maybe true, but that doesn't mean that certain game will be on PC too. Smash Bros for instance is exclusive to Nintendo consoles only. Yes, there maybe things like Super Smash Flash, but it's not the REAL smash bros.

they said that the pc gamers must wait because the pc version well be better than all the consoles

Can you show me where Rockstar said it would be better on PC? Because I keep Googling it and I get nothing like that.

Also, like Pick said, console gamers don't care if it was released for PC. If it was released for their own console then they don't really care.

every  console gamer was angry and hated pc more

I'm a Nintendo guy, GTA 5 wasn't released for any of the Nintendo consoles I have and I didn't care. So not every console gamer was angry, more like a few, probably less than that.

more typed everywhere on the YouTube and Facebook and twitter and all those sites that they don't want the game to be released on the pc

Yeah, no one said that. The people who did either have only Nintendo consoles, mini console owners, or people who really need common sense.

they forget that it was created on pc

Smash Bros, God of War, Halo are games created on PC but are not available to play on PC. Just because a game was created on PC doesn't mean it'll be played on PC.

pc are the master race

Your opinion that it's better, not a proven fact however.

the consoles took some time then they die ps1 and old xbox are dead ps2 are dying

I wouldn't really say they're dead. Just that the company stopped making new games for it. I have a GameCube and I still use it from time to time.

when they die everyone well play it on pc that's why it's the master race

That's the most absurd reasoning that I've ever read. People can obviously go back and replay the console games. That's the same with PC games too, even with the mods people will eventually get bored of them when there's no more updates or whatever.
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

both console and pc fanboys are stupid

get out of your parents basements and get a job so you can afford all the platforms

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Just saying in general terms, PC can do anything a console can.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

They just jelly of the PC

@R2D21999 SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER BETTER GRAPHICS AND SUPERIOR GAMEPLAY CAN YOU SPEAK LOUDER FROM DOWN THERE MY HORSE IS A BIT HIGH AS YOU CAN SEE

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER BETTER GRAPHICS AND SUPERIOR GAMEPLAY

And I realize those things, I just prefer consoles over PC. It's how I started and it's how I'll always play. Maybe I'll play some PC here and there, but mostly I'll be on consoles.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

It depends on the game. I usually just get the console version of a game because I'm lazy, or it's exclusive. The only exceptions are games where the PC interface is better and the game is low tech enough to run on my cruddy laptop. (e.g. Minecraft)

Showing 1-12 of 12